Digital Delivery: After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you’ll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading. Non-Returnable Item. Download Emailed Globally.
FilterFreak Resonant Analog Filter - Fat analog sweeps, pounding filter rhythms, big hardware sound – with a dual version for double the analog attitude.
Are you searching for smooth, silky, analog filter sweeps? Or are grimy, resonant squelches more your style? Nothing adds character to a track faster than a great filter, and FilterFreak can do it all. From funky envelope follower sounds reminiscent of the classic Mutron, to wide resonant LFO sweeps like the Sherman Filterbank. From timeless wah-wah tones to campy sci-fi sample-and-hold effects.
Whether you’re controlling it manually, or locking it to tempo for rhythmic effects, FilterFreak delivers the warm, fat, resonant tones you crave. And we’ve also added exclusive features you won’t find in the classics, so you can create practically any filter effect you can dream up.
- Capture the sound of classic resonant filters, with extended control and flexibility
- Funk up guitar, fatten bass, reshape drums, sweep synths and freak out vocals
- Choose from one filter, or two that can be used in series or parallel
- Select highpass, lowpass, bandpass and band reject modes with 2 to 8 poles
- Add synth-like resonant sweeps or classic wah-wah tones to your tracks
- Create funky auto-wah, envelope follower and sample-and-hold effects
- Grunge things up with 7 different analog saturation styles
- Construct intricate rhythmic filter sequences with the Rhythm Editor
- Design your own LFO shapes with the Shape Editor
“FilterFreak can do the most amazing things to make something simple sound interesting.” – Tom Elmhirst (Adele, Amy Winehouse, The Black Keys, Florence & The Machine)
“I used Filter Freak on about eight of the nine tracks on the record.” – Jay Gordon – Orgy
“FilterFreak is a winner. Simply put, it sounds great.” – EQ Magazine
“…truly jaw-dropping, goose-pimple-inducing levels of creative inspiration and excitement.” – Remix Magazine
Supported sample rates:
- Current version: 5.0.1
- Plug-in formats (both 32 and 64-bit):
- AAX Native, AAX AudioSuite, VST, and Audio Units (AU)
- Minimum: 44.1 kHz, Maximum: 192 kHz
Supported host applications:
- Operating system: Mac OS X 10.8 or later, Windows 7 or later
- An internet connection is required at the time of activation.
Pro Tools, Live, Cubase, Nuendo, Sonar, Logic, Digital Performer
- iLok.com account (An iLok USB dongle is not required. Create a free account here)
SoundToys FilterFreak V5 eDelivery
- Brand: Soundtoys
- Product Code: SoundToys FilterFreak V5 Downloa
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $149.00