“The delay that revolutionized modern rock and pop”
Thank you for checking out our Weekly blog.In this blog I will be discussing UAD’s Korg® SDD-3000 Digital Delay Plug-In.
A little history
vintage Lexicon reverbs, as well as certain delay units, have always attracted producers and Musicians alike. And one of these is Korg’s rack mount SDD–3000 delay unit.U2’s “The Edge” is a fond user of this delay and keeps a large stash of back up units for his Live concert rigs and recording sessions.The unit was so popular that Korg decided to re-release this Delay king of Kings. The new pedal was designed with Musicians in mind. The fact that it is called a pedal, gives it no merit it's capacities are so much more than just a guitar pedal.
- Complete circuit model of the famous KORG SDD-3000 Digital Delay used by The Edge, Daniel Lanois, WIlliam Orbit, and more
- Exacting emulation of the analog input and output analog preamp of the KORG SDD-3000 Digital Delay
- Filter circuit for shaping delay repeats
- Comprehensive Waveform and Modulation section for phaser, flanger, chorusing and doubling effects
- Unison technology allows for authentic guitar interaction with Apollo Interfaces
- Sync mode for note value-based DAW tempo sync
- Mono and discrete stereo operation
- The only fully endorsed plug-in of KORG's most sought-after digital delay
NOW YOU CAN:
- Tap into the song‑inspiring sounds of the legendary KORG SDD-3000 Digital Delay in a fully authenticated plug‑in
- Add unique, chewy 13-bit delay, phase, flange, and chorus to guitar, synths, vocals and more
- Get the dynamic interaction of the SDD-3000’s analog preamp stage with Unison™ technology for Apollo interfaces
- Use Hold function to layer shimmering pads and soundscapes
Universal Audio does it again
Working close with Korg, Universal Audio introduced th legendary Korg as TV Dash 3000 digital delay plugging for you writing hardware and Apollo interfaces. . 1982 iconic delay was designed with an amazingly close resemblance to the original. The circuitry emulation is practically identical, Sounding close if not identical to the original. The analog preamp input and output stage we're also meticulously re-created.
Links of interest
Email us: email@example.com