“An exact replica of the world's top post‑production tool.”
Thank you for checking out our Weekly blog.In this blog I will be discussing UAD's AMS Neve DFC Channel Strip Plug-in
“The AMS Neve® DFC (Digital Film Console) is the ultimate, purpose-built console for multi-format film dubbing and TV post production at the highest level. Used to mix Oscar- winning soundtracks and countless hit TV shows, the AMS Neve DFC resides in the world’s leading post- production houses, most notably Skywalker Sound and Warner Bros. facilities.
Available exclusively for UAD hardware and UA Audio Interfaces, the AMS Neve DFC Channel Strip plug-in offers unprecedented access to the exact same DSP algorithms from the leading modern post production console.”
- Access the sound of the AMS Neve Digital Film Console channel strip, the same used in the world's premier motion picture facilities
- Features the exact same DSP algorithms as the hardware, in plug-in format
- Four Bands of fully parametric EQ
- Two Bands of 4th-order filtering
- Compressor, Limiter, Expander, Gate, and Dynamics EQ
NOW YOU CAN:
- Mix with an exact, plug-in replication of the channel strip from the industry-standard digital film console
- Access the same tools and workflow used by today's top re-recording mixers and post-production engineers
- Intuitively dial in powerful dynamics processing and EQ with the unique Chan‑Quad Panel
- Use the innovative TFT Meters for informative visual feedback and easy graphical editing
Universal Audio does it again
Skywalker Sounds and Warnerbrothers. These are two of the largest most popular film post production houses worldwide. They and other big post companies house the AMS Neve DFC console. They both have done post for major movies.
The Soundtrack mixes and post for movies done in these post houses are impeccable! The AMS Neve Digital Film Console is the ultimate, purpose-built console for multi-format film dubbing and TV post production. All audio and post is mixed and mastered through this Console. The AMS Neve DFC Channel Strip Plug-in is a replica of the channel strips found in this c
This Channel strip is a replica from one of the channels of this mixer. And with the expertise, engineering, and design from UAD, we have the opportunity to use this channel strip on any film or commercial projects you may be needing to mix. This is and amazing advantage we have at our disposal with today’s Technology and UAD’s plug in format.
Thanks once again for stopping by and please don't forget to subscribe and visit the (scitscat) website for great pricing and availability, and great sounding gear!
Links of interest
Email us: email@example.com