The London 12 Room Kit from Primacoustic has been designed to address acoustic room problems such as primary reflections, flutter echo, standing waves, and excessive bass. It is intended for rooms up to 150 ft² (13.9 m²), or can be combined with other products to treat larger spaces. This package is a single-box solution for studio control rooms and home theaters.
Broadway panels are made from high-density, 6-lb-per-cubic-foot glass wool, offering more substantial absorption than foam alternatives. This means that you get more absorption with fewer panels, while assuring an even absorption curve throughout the frequency range.
This London 12 room kit comes in a paintable finish and includes 22 panels (two broadband panels, eight control columns, and 12 scatter blocks). The kit includes all the necessary mounting hardware and instructions for easy installation.
- Single-box acoustic treatment solution
- Designed for rooms up to 150 ft² (13.9 m²)
- Two broadband panels: 24 x 48 x 2" / 61 x 122 x 5cm (per panel)
- Eight control columns: 12 x 48 x 2" / 30.5 x 122.0 x 5.0cm (per panel)
- 12 scatter blocks: 12 x 12 x 1" / 30.5 x 30.5 x 2.5cm (per panel)
- Up to 40% recycled content
- Combine with other products to treat larger spaces
- Suitable for studio control rooms and home theaters
- LEED eligible
- Includes mounting hardware