SKB iSeries 4217 Waterproof Keyboard Synth Controller Utility Case 61 Keys
The 3I-4217-KBD 61-note keyboard case features a combination foam/cleat interior, which holds the instrument securely during transport. Adhesive backed foam in the lid also secures the keyboard.
This case features built-in wheels, offering tilt-and-go transport, and is water resistant making it excellent protection for your keyboard.
i-Series injection molded waterproof cases are constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Its continuous molded-in hinge, patented "trigger release" latch system, TSA accepted and approved locks, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, secure stacking, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to its military grade design.
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Automatic ambient pressureequalization value (MIL-STD-648C & IP67)
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Continuous molded-in hinge
- Patented "trigger release" latch system
- TSA approved locks
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Corner cleats to secure keyboard
- Locking loop to accept a customer supplied lock
- Interior Dimensions*
- Interior Length - 40.00 in/101.60 cm
- Interior Width 16.00 in/40.64 cm
- Interior Depth 5.25 in/13.34 cm
- Exterior Dimensions
- Exterior Length - 45.12 in/114.60 cm
- Exterior Width - 19.45 in/49.40 cm
- Exterior Depth - 8.34 in/21.18 cm
- Carton Length 46.00 in/116.84 cm
- Carton Width - 21.00 in/53.34 cm
- Carton Depth - 8.50 in/21.59 cm
- Shipping Weight - 24.80 lb/11.25 kg
- Product Weight - 22.20 lb/10.07 kg
*Interior dimensions are measured with all 4 cleats installed.
SKB brand hardshell cases are fully warranted against defects in materials and craftsmanship for the life of the case to the original owner. That means if your case breaks, SKB will supply replacement parts, repair the case, or replace your case for as long as you own it. Proof of Purchase is required for all warranty claims. Electronic components in SKB brand hardshell pedalboard systems are warranted for five years from date of purchase. Soft cases and gig bags are warranted for one year from date of purchase. Foam is not covered by SKB’s warranty. SKB is not responsible for the shipping cost to our facility. However, SKB will cover all of the costs of repairs and/or replacements, as well as the return shipping. To request a return authorization for a warranty claim or field replaceable parts, please contact our customer service department through our online Support Request form. SKB hardshell cases are warranted for life to the original owner only. Cases used for rental purposes, used by institutions or schools, modified or used cases are not covered by this warranty.
PLEASE NOTE - Different items and manufacturers may have specific system requirements to use the product. BUYER is responsible for checking individual item specifications for compatibility with their system. We suggest you reference the manufacturers’ website(s) for this purpose.