Available for download, Acon Digital Verberate Immersive is a surround, 3D-audio version of Verberate 2, an algorithmic plug-in that recreates naturalistic acoustical spaces. From halls to rooms, all sorts of spaces can be simulated and implemented in surround sound formats up to 7.1.6. It's suitable for use in post-production scenarios.
Verberate Immersive offers a decay editor with a built-in parametric equalizer, so you can shape the frequency balance of the tails with pinpoint accuracy. You'll find parametric EQs on the input and output stages as well.
An integrated panner lets you place the verb in space, as well as time. Direct signal, early reflections, and tails can all be panned independently. The panning tools offered here work in up to three dimensions, and sport adjustable divergence. The GUI lays out simple, easy-to-understand tools to help you work in dimensional space.
This software is compatible with Mac and Windows platforms. It will operate in VST, AU, and AAX platforms.
Key Features at a Glance
- Supports common surround and immersive formats up to 7.1.6
- Powerful integrated panning tools
- New Vivid Hall mitigates the stiffness of convolution-based reverbs
- Powerful decay editor allows frequency dependent reverb times
- Input and output equalizers with up to five fully parametric bands