The Amphion FlexBase25 is a stereo bass-extension and management system with a separate LFE-channel input and FlexAmp1200 amplifier/crossover. The FlexAmp1200 amplifier update will bring more control, speed, and definition to the system.
Nailing the lowest octave-settings and translating it precisely from a studio to any listening situation is the foremost challenge for any contemporary music production. The fragmented playback environment demands extreme precision in the process of music creation and sound editing, especially when it comes to modern, bass-heavy production.
A single mono subwoofer is part of a movie format, but Amphion does not believe it is good enough to be used in music production. In music, it is necessary to keep the stereo information throughout the whole frequency band. Amphion’s FlexBase25 presents you with an unconventional approach to subwoofer design that should fit especially well with the rapidly changing landscape of modern music-making and will satisfy even the most demanding producers or sound engineers.
FlexBase is a single box, stereo subwoofer, which is placed in the center line between the main speakers. Wide adjustment possibilities over crossover frequency (35 - 260 Hz), subwoofer level, as well as the mono-stereo spread, allow FlexBase to address the needs of a rapidly changing landscape of modern music-making. With a turn of a few dials, the system can be adapted to what best works for the project an engineer is working on.
FlexBase can be fat, fun, and vibey when writing and producing. It will be precise, correct, and analytical when putting the finishing touches on a song or a film score. The system will allow you to continue to use your monitors for a narrower midrange view, as FlexBase can be bypassed. FlexBase works with all Amphion products. Pair it with One12, One15, Two15 or One18 for a smaller room full range system or place it with behind the console while keeping your One18, Two15 or Two18 on the meter bridge.
- Variable crossover frequency allows changing the flavor of the system to match the specifics of the various production tasks
- Mono/stereo spread adjustment to ensure precise system-integration, even when higher crossover points are used
- Fast and simple-to-set-up, easily adapting to a large variety of projects and acoustic environments
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.