Developed for Avid by Digital Audio Denmark, the Pro Tools | MTRX is a powerful multi-format I/O for Pro Tools. It can be used as both a Pro Tools HD Interface or an integrated monitor section for Avid Control Surfaces and Pro Tools, for use in the most demanding Immersive Post Production and Music Studios.
Features include modular interface options, Eucon controlled monitor functionality, a massive integrated router and exceptionally high quality analog input, output and Mic Pre card options.</p><p>MTRX Base Unit comes with 16 AES I/O, a Coaxial MADI I/O pair, 2 mini DigiLink, Pro|Mon2 Eucon Monitoring, DADMan Application for remote control and Config from Mac or PC.
- Pro Tools | MTRX base unit* (with eight empty card slots, ready to be configured)
- Pro | Mon 3 monitoring control
- DADman software
- DigiLink Mini cable
- DigiLink I/O License
- AC power cable
- Pro Tools | HDX or Pro Tools | HD Native system running Pro Tools | Ultimate 2019.12 or later and DADman 5.4.1 or later.
Analog and digital I/O
- Configurability: Customizable I/O with eight option card slots*
- Mic/Instrument inputs: None—add mic preamps and analog inputs (DB25) via option cards*
- Analog Line I/O: None—add line-level inputs (DB25) via option cards*
- ADAT I/O: None
- AES/EBU I/O: Eight AES pairs (16 mono) via two DB25 connectors; expandable via option cards*
- Dante I/O: None—add Dante I/O via option cards*
- DigiLink I/O: Two 32-channel DigiLink Mini connectors (64 channels total); expandable to 448 DigiLink I/O channels via option cards*
- MADI I/O: 64 channels (BNC); expandable via option cards*
- Dedicated monitor outputs: None
- Headphone outputs: None
Monitoring and routing
- Cross-point digital matrix: 1,500 x 1,500
- Summing matrix with monitor profiles: 256 x 16, Monitor Groups, Fold Downs, Group Formats
- Integrated speaker calibration: None—add the SPQ Speaker Processing Card* to get 1,024 filters on 128 channels, with delay management adjustable up to 800 ms per channel
- EUCON integration: Yes
- System sync: Word Clock/video black burst (VBB) via BNC connectors; AES11 input
- Supported sample rates: 44.1 kHz–384 kHz
- Power supply: Dual (internal)
- Chassis: 2U 19" rack-mountable unit
- * All option cards for Pro Tools | MTRX are sold separately.
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.