- Modded out of the box — all of Black Lion Audio's famous interface mods are here, without the need to ever improve that hardware
- Sound quality that was previously only found in the very most high-end and costly equipment
- 2 preamps, 2 analog outputs, 2 analog inputs / 2x2 simultaneous
- Extremely portable, and bus-powered via USB
- Incredible internal clocking with “Macro-MMC” clocking technology
- High-end Vishay, Nichicon, and Wima capaciters, and high-end ICs
- An incredibly low signal-to-noise ratio
- All inputs and outputs are fully decoupled and balanced in a way only seen in high-end equipment
- Internal “PG-i” technology reduces noise contamination from external equipment
- Includes PreSonus Studio One Artist, as well as plugins from Izotope, Brainworx, and Lindell
Modded out of the box.
Black Lion Audio have been revered as the “king of audio mods” for years, and have modded countless recording interfaces over the years. But since the very beginning, they have been asked when they would create their own interface. So, they planned, engineered, and worked — all in secret, for years.
It took an impressive amount of design to revolutionize bus-powered, studio-grade interfaces. Now Black Lion Audio is responding with Revolution 2x2: the ultimate in portable recording interfaces. Revolution isn’t another run-of-the-mill interface from big brother — it’s the interface the world has always asked for.
The best sound you’ve heard.
The most revolutionary thing to note about Revolution 2x2 is it’s sound quality: the sound of large, high-end converters that cost thousands of dollars is now available in a product that can fit in your hand — and not break the bank. Revolution uses new “Macro-MMC” Clocking technology, which is based off of Black Lion Audio's numerous clocking products and modifications. Macro-MMC’s circuit implementation brings converters to new heights; well beyond what’s been seen in other recording interfaces. Black Lion Audio also assembled their finest A/D//D/A technology, giving you the record-making power you’ve never had before in an interface this small, portable, and affordable.
Top-tier analog design.
Hi-fi digital design alone isn’t enough to cut it — it takes a serious analog circuit for the very best capture and playback. Revolution 2x2 is built with the most cutting edge, high-end ICs. High-end Vishay, Nichicon, and Wima capacitors are used throughout the entire circuit. All internal gain-staging has been optimized for the very lowest signal-to-noise ratio. All of the analog I/O has not only been built with the finest components, but are fully decoupled and balanced — right to the very core of the convertor! Most manufacturers do not follow this practice, and that allows extra noise contamination during both capture and playback.
Revolution also employs “PG-i” technology internally, based off of Black Lion Audio’s experience in engineering their “best-of-class” power conditioners.
All power rails are highly filtered in every active stage across Revolution 2x2 — something that isn’t even found in the most well-respected, high-end equipment. Power is decoupled across the entire circuit: the preamplifiers, the convertors, the internal power, and even the clock. This majorly helps reduce noise contamination from other equipment that is plugged into Revolution 2x2.
A complete software suite.
A revolutionary interface needs life-changing software to boot, and Revolution 2x2 delivers. The new Revolution Software Suite covers all of your needs, from DAW to plugins. The Revolution Software Suite starts with PreSonus Studio One Artist — the cutting edge DAW for all of your production needs. But if that wasn’t enough, we’ve also included select plugins from Izotope, Brainworx, and Lindell.
- Computer Connectivity:USB-C
- Form Factor:Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O:2 x 2
- A/D Resolution:24-bit/192kHz
- Number of Preamps:2 x mic, 2 x instrument
- Phantom Power:Yes
- Analog Inputs:2 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line),
- Analog Outputs:2 x 1/4" (monitor),
- Digital Inputs:1 x Coaxial SPDIF
- Headphones:1 x 1/4" TRS
- Software:Presonus Studio One Artist
- Power Supply: USB Bus Powered
What's In The Box:
- Black Lion Audio Revolution Audio Interface
- USB-C to USB-C Cable
- USB-C to USB Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Shure SM7B Cardioid Condenser Dynamic Microphone
- Samson SR-350 Studio Headphones
- (2) XLR to XLR Cable
- Cloud Microphones CL-1 CloudLifter Mic Activator
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.