Eventide Rotary Mod Leslie Cab Modulation Plugin Software Mac/PC AU, VST3, AAX eDelivery
Swirly Leslie Cab Modulation
Rotary Mod is a rotating speaker effect that simulates a Leslie cabinet. Just like the original sound derived from the uber-famous Hammond organ’s Leslie speaker cabinet, the plug-in produces a pulse-like vibrato effect depending on the speed of rotation.
Rotary offers precise control to dial in the exact amount of movement you need. This classic, swirly effect has been used on countless hit records to drastically transform guitars, bass, synths and even vocals. Notably used by The Beatles, Beach Boys, The Band, Cream, and Pink Floyd, this iconic emulation brings that classic ’60s whirling modulation bliss into the 21st century on your laptop or the palm of your hand.
Play it Live
Rotary Mod comes equipped with performance-ready features. Using the RIBBON is a quick and easy way to set up an evolving effect on the fly. With this intuitive performance macro at your disposal, you can achieve numerous unique and effective sounds. Try intensifying modulation depth for guitar or synth leads, blending between the Horn and Rotor for transitions, or simply changing the speed when you need to call attention to a synth pad or keyboard track. Desktop users can access the Ribbon with a MIDI mod wheel and play the effect into a production with tactile precision and human feel.
- Change the speed of the rotor and horn independently and adjust the mix of the two to produce pulsing effects and special vibratos
- Add frequency modulation to the rotor and horn speed using secondary LFO with selectable modulation source
- Choose cabinet size (Standard or Giant) to alter the sweetness of your tone
- Craft the exact sound you need with included Hicut control
- Use Tap Tempo to sync effect to the BPM of your song
- Incredibly easy to use with included presets
- Innovative Ribbon control allows for changing any combination of parameters simultaneously
- Use Mix Lock to scroll through presets while keeping the wet-dry mix constant
- Also available as an Audio Units AUv3 plug-in, Inter-App Audio, and Standalone app
- Windows 7+: AAX 32/64-bit, VST2 32/64-bit, VST3 32/64-bit
- macOS 10.9+: AAX 64-bit, AU 64-bit, VST2 64-bit, VST3 64-bit
- iOS 11.0+: AUv3 64-bit, Inter-App Audio 64-bit, Standalone 64-bit
Eventide tests their desktop plugins in Ableton Live, Cubase, FL Studio, Logic Pro, Pro Tools, and Studio One. However, their plugins should work with any compatible host - you can download a 30-day demo from Eventide to check before buying.
Eventide tests their iOS plugins in AudioBus, AUM, Auria Pro, Cubasis, GarageBand, and NanoStudio. However, their plugins should work with any compatible host.
Welcome to ScitScat Music!
Music is our love and we have GAS (Gear Acquisition Syndrome) just like you. We buy studios, closeouts, and other gear in quantity and pass the savings on to you, our customers and friends.
We are musicians who write, record, produce, and play live just like you! We absolutely love music.
Our gear changes on an hourly basis and so will our website, so check back often as you won’t want to miss out on some unbelievable gear! I guarantee you that you will love doing business with us! You will get the respect that you deserve! You have Our word on that.
Free Items - Please note that pictures of any Free Items on listings are intended as a generic representation of the free item(s) offered. Free items will be sent to you based on our current stock at the time of sale. We will substitute like or similar items when necessary to insure that you still get your free item(s) with your purchase.
Digital Delivery - After finalizing your order for any downloadable product, you’ll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading. Downloads are Non-Returnable Items. Download Emailed Globally.
PLEASE NOTE - Different items and manufacturers may have specific system requirements to use the product. BUYER is responsible for checking individual item specifications for compatibility with their system. We suggest you reference the manufacturers’ website(s) for this purpose.