Steven Slate Audio designs cutting-edge software and hardware that will help you make better-sounding music. From touchscreen controllers to pro drum products, your next audio revolution is here.
Perfect Mixes Just Got Easier.
The VSX from Steven Slate Audio enables you to create and mix your music in authentic recreations of world-class mixing studios, mastering rooms, car stereos, nightclub sound systems, and more, from anywhere in the world. It accomplishes this by utilizing a hybrid system combining a state-of-the-art beryllium driver headphone (powered by Scaeva Technologies), and a revolutionary binaural perception modeling plugin that realistically recreates the way that humans hear speakers.
Pro Mix Environments Wherever You Are
One of the biggest challenges in the modern home studio is monitoring. Poor monitoring environments and substandard room acoustics make it impossible to trust what you’re hearing. And the result? Frustrated producers and mixers endlessly trying to fix the sound of their mixes. Even pro studios have these same challenges, but are able to employ professional acousticians to help.
The VSX offers producers and mixers the ability to create in precisely tuned listening environments, including famous pro studios. Mixing with VSX makes getting perfect mixes almost effortless.
Ultra HD Headphones Featuring APS
VSX headphones use lightweight beryllium hybrid drivers and custom analog tuning circuitry to deliver a truly flat, linear, and ultra-HD response. You’ll also experience the lowest frequencies available on headphones with VSX's Acoustically Ported Subsonics (APS) which uses patented technology to harness air pressure and reproduce low end frequencies with extreme detail. Even without the VSX plugin, you'll notice details of your mix you wouldn't normally hear on other systems.
Check Your Mix In Precise Models Of:
- NRG Recording Studio
- Archon Recording Studio
- Howie Weinberg's Mastering room
- Electric Car stereo
- Luxury SUV stereo
- LA nightclub sound system
- Audiophile listening room
- Classic reference boombox
- Pairs of modeled studio headphones
- Sonically neutral, dynamic, closed-black, hi-fi stereo headphones
- Combine with VSX modeling software for multiple mixing environments and speakers
- Beryllium drivers provide ultra-HD audio response
- Patented APS system harnesses air pressure to optimize bass response
- Custom analog tuning circuitry delivers a truly linear response
- Multiple speaker options per room, global output speaker EQ, and head size options to personalize listening experience
- Tested to withstand sweat, humidity, drops, temperature, and extended high-volume listening.
- Audiophile minimalist ultra fine "no tangle" cable
Tech Specs Headphones:
- Open/Closed: Closed
- Fit Style: (Circumaural) (Around the Ear)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
Impedance: 37 ohms
Cable Type: Detachable straight cable with gold-plated contacts
- Cable Length: 2 meters (6.5 feet)
- Plug Size: 1/8 inch with 1/4 inch gold-plated adapter
- Color: Onyx/Galaxy Black
- Software Type: VSX
- Platform: Mac or PC
- Upgrade/Full: Full
Bit Depth: 64-bit only
- Format: VST, AAX Native, AU
- Hardware Requirements – Mac: MacOS 10.10 or above
- Hardware Requirements – PC: Windows 7 or above
RAM Minimum: 4 GB
What's Included In The Box:
- VSX Modeling Headphones
- Software Redemption Instructions
- 1/8" Audio Cable
- 1/4" Cable Adapter
- Carrying Case
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.