Classic spring, hall, and plate effects are on hand—or rather, under foot. A 224 chamber and a digital plate algorithm are available from Universal Audio via their website and can be loaded into the pedal over USB. In addition to silent switching and buffered true bypass selection, the pedal offers a bevy of control, as well as instant save/recall of your favorite sounds as presets.
NOTE: The required power adapter is available separately.
3 Classic Reverbs Built-In
The pedal offers three classic verb effects, including:
- Spring 65: 3 Golden Unit spring reverb tanks pulled from classic 1960s American guitar amps.
- Plate 140: 3 vintage German plate reverbs captured at the iconic Record Plant studio.
- Hall 224: A trio of perfectly modeled late-1970s digital reverb algorithms.
In addition to these three effects, you'll have access to more from the Universal Audio website including a vintage digital plate and a model of a 224 chamber.
Powered by Dual-Processor UAFX Engine
This dual-processor enables you achieve a powerful and authentic sound, and also facilitates simple preset loading with instant recall. Each effect gives you controls to take full advantage of the tone.
Classic UA Analog Design
Just like classic and modern UA gear, this pedal is built to last. It also offers both true and buffered bypassing (thanks to a UAD firmware update), as well as silent switching onstage and in the studio.
Goodies Commensurate with a Pro Reverb Pedal
This pedal offers an analog dry-through path to preserve the integrity of your guitar's tone. You'll be able to use the pedal in mono, stereo, and dual-mono setups, and you'll have the ability to select how the reverb trails off (or cuts abruptly) when you disengage the effect.
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.