If you're looking for a delay pedal that houses many truly authentic sounds, consider the Universal Audio UAFX Echo Station, a guitar pedal for electric guitarists. Sporting a stereo I/O path, dry analog thru, and comprehensive controls, the pedal combines UA's digital know-how with their analog craftsmanship to deliver guitar players three distinct yet different delays from classic eras.
The pedal offers tape, analog bucket-brigade, and classic digital effects. Furthermore, a classic effect modeled on the time cube is available from Universal Audio via their website, and can be loaded into the pedal over USB. Tap the tempo with your foot into the pedal, and select the subdivision. In addition to silent switching and true/buffered bypass selection, the pedal offers a bevy of control as well as instant save/recall of your favorite sounds as presets.
NOTE: The required power adapter is available separately.
3 Classic Delays Built-In
The pedal offers three classic delay effects, including:
- Tape EP-III: Three unique 1960s tape echo machines with settings for tape age and preamp color.
- Analog DMM: Vintage analog bucket-brigade delay textures with enveloping modulation modes and subdivisions.
- Precision: Pristine digital delays with endless delay trails and optional modulation, derived from the UAD plug-in library.
In addition to these three effects, you'll have access to more from the Universal Audio website including a Cooper Time Cube delay.
Optional Preamp Saturation
Color the sound at will with optional preamp coloration using the Tape EP-III and Analog DMM variants.
Powered by Dual-Processor UAFX Engine
Dual processors enable you to achieve a powerful and authentic sound and facilitate simple preset loading with instant recall. Each effect gives you controls to take full advantage of the tone.
Classic UA Analog Design
Just like classic and modern UA gear, this pedal is built to last. It also offers both true and buffered bypassing as well as silent switching onstage and in the studio.
Goodies Commensurate with a Delay Pedal
This pedal offers an dry analog through path to preserve the integrity of your guitar's tone. You'll be able to use the pedal in mono, stereo, and dual mono setups. It also has a tap tempo switch built into the preset-selection footswitch.
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.