Pioneer CDJ-900NXS Professional Multi Player
The CDJ-900 was specifically designed for today’s professional DJ. The CDJ-900’s new multi-format digital turntables allow the DJ’s to access, search and control their content directly from the player itself. The CDJ-900 provides the same legendary quality standards and playability of the CDJ-800 with the added convenience of native playback of key DJ digital media files formats accessed via a multitude of compatible medium — CD, Portable hard drive/flash media devices.
Adapting to the expanding variety of media formats, the CDJ-900 enables playback of MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF audio files from CDs and USB memory devices. A USB port located on top of the turntable enables users to quickly connect an external storage device such as a Tonium Pacemaker or a hard drive packed with music files, minimizing the need to bring a laptop computer to performances.
The CDJ-900 turntable includes rekordbox, Pioneer’s proprietary music management software that organizes and catalogs a DJ’s entire music library. When music files are imported to rekordbox, the software analyzes each file and prepares them for use specifically with the new CDJ turntable. Users can then transfer analyzed music files to their preferred storage media and play them directly from the new CDJ turntable. The software offers song information that can be viewed easily during performances on the CDJ’s large display to quickly search and access content by genre, title, BPM, etc. Also, as analyzed tracks are played through the CDJ product, the turntable automatically creates and saves a play history enabling users to review past performances on their PCs.
Pioneer CDJ-900NXS Features:
• Playback MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF audio files on CD, and USB memory devices.
• Slip Mode creates smooth transitions when Loop, Reverse or Scratch ends.
• Advanced auto beat loop.
• Pro DJ Link allows up to four units to be connected together.
• Built-in 24-bit/48kHz sound card.
• HID and MIDI control compatibility via USB port.
• Up to 35 controls on each player can be used to trigger other devices.
• Increased frame increments allows for more precise cue point placemat.
• Includes Pioneer rekordbox software.
Pioneer CDJ-900nxs Specifications