AIR Music Technology Velvet 2 (2020) Virtual Electric Piano Suite - Five 60's and 70''s Instruments Mac/PC VST/AU/AAX eDelivery
Five Legendary Electric Pianos
Velvet is a virtual electronic piano that combines five legendary electric pianos from the 60s and 70s into one versatile instrument. Based on the Fender Rhodes Suitcase, Fender Rhodes MK I and MK II Stage Pianos, Wurlitzer 200A and Hohner Pianet-T, Velvet accurately emulates the sound quality, response, and nuances of each original instrument to bring your piano tracks to life. Additionally, Velvet features a pallet of onboard effects and allows you to control every aspect of the sound for unparalleled realism: turn up the tube drive controls in the preamp section to warm up your tone; adjust the timbre, dynamic response, and velocity curve to customize the playing feel; and mix in the sound of pedal and other keyboard mechanical noises to recreate an authentic electric piano track.
- A virtual electronic piano instrument with built-in effects that captures the character and response five legendary instruments
- Realistic emulations of five Fender, Wurlizter, and Hohner electric pianos:
- Fender Rhodes® Suitcase
- Fender Rhodes MK I Stage Piano
- Fender Rhodes MK II Stage Piano
- Wurlitzer® 200A
- Hohner® Pianet-T
- Dynamic modeling and proprietary engine deliver unprecedented sound quality and dynamic response
- Tweak the timbre, dynamic response, and velocity curve of each model
- Mix in the sound of the keyboard and pedal noise for mechanical realism
- Powerful preamp section with tube overdrive and compression for a crunchy tone
- Onboard 3-band EQ with a parametric mid band for quick tone shaping
- Authentic tremolo and autopan effects deliver classic expression
- Vintage distortion, wah/filter, modulation, and amplifier effects
- High-quality reverb effects include Ambience, Spring, and Room settings
- Delay effects featuring a classic tape echo
- MIDI Learn functionality allows easy mapping to MIDI controllers
- 350 ready-to-play presets that can be tweaked to your taste
- Intuitive graphic user interface reminiscent of each classic electric piano
Tap Into Timeless Sounds
Using proprietary dynamic modeling, a unique combination of optimized sampling and modeling techniques, Velvet is capable of producing highly realistic recreations of classic electric piano sounds with superior fidelity and dynamic response. Additionally, Velvet features the revolutionary Vintage Mode that allows you to tap into the timeless sounds heard on countless classic recordings. Vintage Mode intelligently tweaks the timbre setting to readjust the sonic character of Velvet to match these electric pianos from the past. With the Vintage Mode, you can sound just like your favorite electric piano players.
Velvet features a built-in preamp and an array of effects to add crunch, ambience, or tremolo to your electric piano track. Its powerful preamp section includes tube overdrive, compression, and a custom 3-band EQ with a parametric mid band to shape your sound. Process your sound further using a wide range of distortion, wah/filter, chorus, flanger, phaser, and tape delay effects to emulate a vintage sound or forge something new. The Ambience, Spring, and Room reverbs can add an expansive ambience to create otherworldly effects, or a small room reverb to add a bit of color to your performance. You can also add tremolo and autopan effects; the former is modeled after those on the original electric pianos.
Velvet includes 350+ professional presets meticulously programmed by AIR Music Technology's sound designers that make it easy to call up authentic electric piano sounds. You can even create your own unique presets by dialing into Velvet’s powerful controls. The graphic user interface is reminiscent of vintage electric pianos, and its controls are modeled after the originals, allowing you to easily modify sounds at the twist of a knob or notch of a slider.
AIR Music Technology is a trademark of inMusic Brands, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. All other product or company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Product features, specifications, system requirements, and availability are subject to change without notice.
- VST (32 bit and 64 bit) qualified for:
- All popular hosts supported
- AU (64 bit only) qualified for:
- Logic Pro X
- AAX qualified for:
- ProTools 10.3 (32 bit), ProTools 11.x (64 bit), ProTools 12 and ProTools 2020
- PC: Windows 10, 8 or Windows 7 Service Pack 1; Minimum Dual Core 2GHz (Intel Core i5 or i7 Recommended)
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.8.5-10.14; Core Duo Processor (Core i5 or i7 Recommended)
- Minimum RAM 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- 200MB free hard drive space (Download and Installation)
- Internet Access (Download and Authorization)
Scitscat's aim is to please and have been doing just that since 1994, over 100,000 Internet and store transactions in that time.
Music is our love and we have GAS (Gear Acquisition Syndrome) just like you. We buy studios, closeouts, and other gear in quantity and pass the savings on to you, our customers and friends.
We are musicians who write, record, produce, and play live just like you! We absolutely love music.
Our gear changes on an hourly basis and so will our website, so check back often as you won’t want to miss out on some unbelievable gear! I guarantee you that you will love doing business with us! You will get the respect that you deserve! You have Our word on that.
Free Items - Please note that pictures of any Free Items on listings are intended as a generic representation of the free item(s) offered. Free items will be sent to you based on our current stock at the time of sale. We will substitute like or similar items when necessary to insure that you still get your free item(s) with your purchase.
Digital Delivery - After finalizing your order for any downloadable product, you’ll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading. Downloads are Non-Returnable Items. Download Emailed Globally.
PLEASE NOTE - Different items and manufacturers may have specific system requirements to use the product. BUYER is responsible for checking individual item specifications for compatibility with their system. We suggest you reference the manufacturers’ website(s) for this purpose.