The electronic download of SpeakUp Voiceover Software from Audified is a bundling of two applications—SpeakUp Sensor for working with voice tracks and SpeakUp Performer for working with video. They can be used on Mac or Windows computers to successfully control the fading in and fading out volumes of your voice, and to balance the music and vocals for web content such as YouTube programs.
SpeakUp offers easy access to tools such as the ducking amount, fade-out time, fade-in time, hold time, and speech frequency attenuation. There is an automation mode that allows you to write the ducking amount parameter directly to your DAW, and then modify it or even redraw it from scratch. The software is 32-/64-bit compatible and works with all DAWs (except Final Cut Pro), and works in AAX, AU, and VST3 formats.
- Sensitivity adjusts the threshold of voiceover detection
- Lookahead tells the Sensor plug-in how long to delay the speech, so the music fades out before the speech in the final render
- Choose up to two independent control buses if you need sophisticated scenarios
- Force talk can be heard immediately no matter if you reach the Sensitivity threshold or not.
- The ducking amount defines the currently applied amount (0-100%) or desired attenuation
- Fade-out Time defines the transition time between 0% and 100% ducking amount
- Fade-in Time is the transition time between 100% and 0% ducking amount
- Hold time keeps the Ducking Amount value at 100% while there is no speech
- Target Attenuation sets the target attenuation applied on the music track.
- Speech Frequencies Attenuation helps set the attenuation of the speech filter and is applied on your music track to enhance intelligibility of the voiceover
- Set the Performer to listen to Sensor signals on up to two independent control buses.
- The Ducking Amount defines the currently applied amount (0-100%) of desired attenuation
- Set the Target Attenuation applied on the music track
- Set the attenuation of the speech filter applied on your music track to enhance intelligibility of the voiceover
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.