The electronic download of the Studio Bundle Plug-In Software Kit from AUDIFIED includes a MixChecker mixing assistant, a U73b Compressor, a U78 Saturator, and a TNT Voice Executor. It is a collection of their most popular studio tools that can be used on Mac and Windows computers for recording and mixing applications.
The MixChecker is a plug-in that simulates professional reference monitors, headphones, or speakers found on consumer devices such as TV, smartphones, tablets, Laptops, and more. It helps you get a good indication of how your mix will sound when played on speakers other than the ones in your studio.
The U73b Compressor is a dynamics plug-in which faithfully emulates the tone and behavior of the U73b, a German vintage tube compressor/limiter often used for mastering in the broadcasting industry between 1960 and 1980.
Also, the U78 Saturator plug-in delivers a musical tube sound and was designed by removing the U73b Compressor's compression function. The result is a saturator that sounds natural.
Finally, the TNT Voice Executor is an intuitive vocal processor plug-in that offers one-click solutions for correcting problems in vocal and dialog tracks. It is well suited for music producers who are looking to enhance the quality of their speech and vocal recordings, with a minimum amount of time and effort.
AUDIFIED MixChecker 1.1 - Monitor Simulation Plug-In (Download)
The MixChecker 1.1 from AUDIFIED is a plug-in that simulates professional reference monitors, headphones, or speakers found on consumer devices such as TV, smartphones, tablets, Laptops, and more. It helps you get a good indication of how your mix sounds when played on speakers other than the ones in your studio, allowing you to quickly make the necessary corrections to ensure that listeners accurately hear your music, regardless of their choice of monitoring device.
Use the Compensation buttons to let the software know the size of your studio monitors, or if you are working on headphones. This causes the simulation to change accordingly. Then, toggle between the devices you want to simulate and perform quick tests without going through the time-consuming process of exporting your mix. The Mono button lets you hear your track as on a one-speaker radio, and the Bypass button turns all processing off.
What's New in V1.1
- Added mono function
- Added volume settings for each simulated device
- Simulates professional reference monitors
- Simulates headphones and earphones
- Simulates smartphones, tablets, laptops speakers
- Simulates TV, car stereo speakers
- Compensation function lets you tells the software if you are using 5" or 8" speakers, or headphones to work in your studio
- Simple controls let you switch easily and quickly between simulation types
- Bypass button turns all processing off
AUDIFIED u73b Compressor Version 2 - Dynamics Plug-In (Download)
The 2nd-generation u73b Compressor from AUDIFIED is a dynamics plug-in which faithfully emulates the tone and behavior of the u73b, a German vintage tube compressor/limiter often used for mastering in the broadcasting industry between 1960 and 1980.
The plug-in simulates the circuitry of the original u73b with the addition of input/output gain controls and a VU meter to provide more adjustment options when setting the compression.
This version includes an external side-chain, and is ideal for mixing drums, guitar, vocals, voice-overs, and more.
- Faithful emulation of the u73b, vintage German broadcast compressor/limiter – second generation plug-in
New in Version 2
- External side-chain added
- Auto Output parameter added
- Built using IDE software, with more effective code
- Color-settings dialog added
- Default calibration parameter value mechanism added
- Calibration parameter range changed
- English language added
- Oversampling added
- GUI improved, retina support
- Software can be used on 2 computers per ID simultaneously – user gets 2 licenses
- Switches between Compressor mode (Kompr), Bypass (Durchschalt), and Limiter mode (Begr)
- Compressor mode has lower threshold setting and gentle increasing ratio
- Limiter mode provides higher threshold setting with higher ratio, but with smooth knee
- First three positions offer fixed release time
- Other three positions (marked red) provide adjustable program-dependent release time options
- Adjusts input gain before compressor/limiter circuit
- Adjusts output gain after compressor/limiter circuit
- Selects the signal source used for controlling gain reduction
- Original U73b is a vintage device and as such it may not meet present mastering demands – bass management button switches between original sound and desired modern sound (without low frequencies bypass)
AUDIFIED TNT Voice Executor - Vocal Processor Plug-In (Download)
The TNT Voice Executor from Audified is an intuitive vocal processor plug-in that offers one-click solutions for correcting problems in vocal and dialog tracks, or for adding character to their sound. It is well suited for music producers, podcasters, YouTubers, audiobook and voice-over artists, video makers, and broadcasters who are looking to enhance the quality of their speech and vocal recordings, with a minimum amount of time and effort.
The software features a streamlined user interface which lets you easily control eight processing modules with only three knobs. Four groups of presets offer various effects that are categorized for male and female voices.
Presets and Controls
- Simple three-knob operation: Input volume, Output volume, Drive (effect amount)
- Clear user interface shows which effects are engaged and how much gain is being reduced
- Four groups of presets with variations for male and female voices
Eight Processing Modules
- Noise gate
- 4-band parametric EQ
- High-pass filter
- Compressor – with up to three active instances of compressor with different settings, in one module
- Stereo Image Enhancer
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.