The F609 is a professional tube microphone preamplifier, using two double-triodes, one ECC802S and one ECC803S, in a single 500 series rack module. It provides an +160V power-supply to avoid starving the tubes. The F609 uses high quality American made input and output transformers. Additional features are: 20db Pad, polarity control, phantom power, a two stage low-cut filter, and a standby mode to preserve the tubes if not in use. The sound is very smooth with a big, but well defined, low-end. The output level control allows to change the characteristic of the amp and to run the first stages all the way up to distortion. As all Fredenstein products, the F609 is designed by a German-American team and manufactured in Taiwan.
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.