Get yourself 13 hours of stereo recording time and a pristine sound with the BOSS RC-500 Loop Station, a looper pedal for electric guitarists and vocalists. Loop vocal parts and guitar parts for all your improvisations or songs. They'll be replayed in stellar sound quality, thanks to the 32-Bit AD/DA engine and 32-Bit onboard DSP.
The pedal supplies 16 built-in rhythm its with 57 patterns, and 2 variations per pattern. This lets you use the pedal to create your own one-person band. You can apply effects to the loops for experimental, esoteric purposes, and you can add reverb to the rhythm parts. Store any pattern you like into a memory slot; you'll have 99 in total.
The RC-500 has an XLR input for microphones. Use it to power condenser mics with phantom power if you so choose. You'll also find a stereo 1/4" path for instruments, as well as a control/expression jack and MIDI I/O over 3.5mm connections. Power the unit off alkaline batteries, or pick up a separately available AC adapter to run the RC-500 right off your pedalboard's power supply.
Key Features at a Glance
- Advanced BOSS looping features in a compact footprint
- Class-leading sound quality with 32-bit AD/DA and 32-bit floating-point processing
- Stereo looper engine with 13 hours of recording time
- LCD with multicolor backlight for viewing loop status and editing parameters
- Reverse function for infusing loops with interesting textures
- 7 Seven different drum kits and 57 preset rhythms with A/B variations
- Support for expanded control via external footswitches, an expression pedal, or MIDI
- Full MIDI I/O provided with space-saving mini TRS jacks (BMIDI-5-35 adaptor cable available separately)
- Onboard storage for 99 phrase memories
- Back up and load WAV loops via USB
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.