Friedman Amplification BE-OD Deluxe Dual Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal
Two Channels of Friedman’s Acclaimed BE-OD Overdrive
Guitarists far and wide love Friedman’s original BE-OD overdrive pedal. That said, they’ll love the BE-OD Deluxe twice as much — it gives you the same British-amp-on-steroids sound as its predecessor but ups the ante with a second channel and midrange controls. The dual channels make dialing in separate rhythm and lead sounds a breeze, while the Mid controls give you loads of tone-sculpting power. From smooth breakup to metallic high-gain tones, the Friedman BE-OD Deluxe is the easy way to inject your pedalboard with authentic tube-amplifier sound.
Two channels of wide-ranging, British-flavored overdrive
Friedman’s BE-OD Deluxe contains two channels that are based on their legendary BE-100 tube amp. The top channel employs the exact same circuit as the original BE-OD overdrive pedal, while the bottom channel was re-voiced by Dave Friedman to exhibit slightly lower gain.
All the controls you need to shape your tone
You can dial in scores of British-inflected tones with the BE-OD Deluxe. Zero in on your desired sound with Bass, Mid, and Treble knobs. Then tweak that sound to perfection with Gain and Presence controls. And when you’re done with that, a 3-position Tight switch puts you in complete command of your low end, allowing you to select between a vintage-y, loose feel or a modern, hyper-responsive feel.
Dave Friedman: amp guru to the pros
For over 25 years, Dave Friedman has been tweaking, building, and repairing amps for some of the biggest names in music. His legendary reputation among touring musicians has gained him a loyal clientele including the likes of Eddie Van Halen, Steve Stevens, Jerry Cantrell, and more. Dave has created his own production amp line utilizing his sought-after skills and talents. Now you can get the same legendary amp tones as the pros with a Friedman amplifier.
- 2-channel version of Friedman’s popular BE-OD overdrive pedal with midrange controls
- Top channel employs the exact same circuit as the original BE-OD overdrive pedal
- Bottom channel was re-voiced by Dave Friedman to exhibit slightly lower gain
- Bass, Mid, and Treble knobs supply basic sound shaping
- Gain and Presence controls provide further tweaking
- 3-position Tight switch allows you to select between a vintage-y, loose feel and a modern, hyper-responsive feel
- Achieves everything from smooth breakup to metallic high-gain tones