Rebirth of a classic
The seventies were an amazing time, as bell-bottoms, chains and afros dominated the fashion scene and the swoosh and swirl of phaser effects were everywhere on the radio. From the guitar work of David Gilmour, Brian May and Eddie Van Halen to the trail-blazing keyboard stylings of Steely Dan, Herbie Hancock and Paul Simon’s Richard Tee, it seemed like everyone was incorporating phasers into their sound.
Of all of the designs available during that time period, one phaser pedal stood apart from the others due to its flexibility, sound quality and addition of fuzz sounds, and it was immediately adopted by funk bass pioneer Larry Graham as the core of his modulated sound with both Sly and The Family Stone and his own Graham Central Station.
The Warm Audio Jet Phaser is a hyper-authentic recreation of this famous pedal, accurate from the gooey swirl of the audio circuit to the look and feel of the enclosure, except that it’s true bypass and far more affordable and reliable than vintage units!
The Jet Set
The Jet Phaser contains six modes, with two labeled "PHASE" and four labeled "JET". The two PHASE modes produce traditional phasing effects, with the first having moderate modulation depth for more subtle sounds, and the second having increased depth for more exaggerated results.
However, the similarities to normal phase pedals end there. The four JET modes engage the "jet" (or fuzz) effect, and that's when things get seriously fun!
The Jet Phaser also features a RESONANCE control that's available in all six modes, allowing you to dial in varying amounts of filtered sci-fi craziness. Additionally, you get creative control of the modulation rate: the SLOW RATE knob allows you to set the main modulation speed, but hitting the FAST/SLOW foot switch always kicks the rate up to the maximum speed possible. It’s a cool design, because the change from fast to slow ramps up and down gradually like an organ’s rotary speaker. Unlike most phasers, the Jet Phaser can actually get “in-between” speeds by continuously hitting the FAST/SLOW foot switch like organ players do!
The Jet Phaser’s true bypass operation makes it easy to incorporate into any rig, and the fact that it runs at 18V gives it high headroom and pristine audio quality (it can be powered with the included 18VDC adapter or two 9V batteries). We already know it'll sound great on guitar, bass, and keys, but don't let that stop you from slapping it on a vocal track or a drum bus - use your imagination!
- Faithful recreation of the original “jet” phase circuit
- Uses premium components throughout, including carbon film resistors and film capacitors
- True bypass operation
- Six modes: JET (1–4), PHASE (1–2)
- EFFECT/NORMAL and FAST/SLOW foot switches
- JET LEVEL, MODE, RESONANCE, and SLOW RATE knobs
- Gradual rate change when FAST/SLOW switch is pressed, simulating a rotary cab
- 1/4" Input (INST) and Output (AMP) jacks
- DC ADAPTER/BATTERY switch
- Rugged steel chassis with attractive wooden side panels
- Powered by two 9V batteries or 18V DC adapter (included)
- Power consumption: 9mA
- Width: 10.25"
- Depth: 6.5"
- Height: 2.25"
- Weight: 4.6 lbs
In the Box
- Warm Audio Jet Phaser Pedal
- 18 VDC Power Adapter
- Limited 1-Year
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.