The sE ElectronicsV3 is a dynamic handheld microphone with a cardioid polar pattern, primarily designed for singers who performs anywhere outside the studio. Featuring neodymium magnets, tight production tolerances, and high-end workmanship, it delivers a smooth, natural sound on any voice or instrument, with great consistency.
The V3 is equipped with an internal windscreen which helps reduce unwanted wind noise and plosive pops. The integrated shockmount decouples the capsule from mechanical vibrations, providing exceptionally low handling noise and letting you move around on stage without fear of rumbles, pops, or anything other than your voice coming through.
The mic's all-metal construction, stainless spring steel mesh grille, and gold-plated XLR contacts offer effective protection from the rigors of live performance.
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.