Sonnox Oxford Mastering Bundle HD-HDX Plug-In Collection Software - eDelivery
Sonnox HD-HDX Bundles include licenses for AAX DSP, TDM, and All Native Formats (AAX Native, RTAS, AU and VST Formats).
Sonnox Mastering bundles the Oxford Dynamics v3, Oxford EQ v3, Oxford Inflator v3, Oxford Limiter v2, and Fraunhofer Pro-Codec plug-ins. It provides engineers with a collection of precision tools to enhance and prepare their mixes for distribution.
Sculpt the tone of your stereo masters with Oxford Dynamics and Oxford EQ. Control the dynamic range and achieve maximum loudness with Oxford Inflator and Oxford Limiter. Use the Fraunhofer Pro-Codec to compare the effect of various codecs on your mixes and produce compensated masters optimized for specific target codecs.
Oxford Dynamics v3
- Gate, expander, compressor, limiter, 2-band side-chain EQ
- Warmth for extra presence and tube-like saturation
- 3 different compressor types: Normal, Classic, Linear
- Variable, soft knee: 0 dBr to –20 dBr in 5 dB steps
- Ultra-low noise and distortion
- Includes dynamics section from the acclaimed Sony OXF-R3 console
Oxford EQ v3
- 5-band parametric EQ with variable-slope HP/LP filters
- Four completely different-sounding EQ types
- Clinical EQ similar to the SSL4000 E series
- Tighter EQ cut for removing problem frequencies
- Classic EQ similar to Neve and SSL G series curves
- Wide and gentle curves perfect for mastering
- Automatable A/B compare button toggles EQ settings
- Ultra-low noise and distortion
Oxford Inflator v3
- Louder mixes without the issues associated with compressors
- Add apparent dynamic range to previously clipped signals
- Simple user interface
- Flexible Direct and Band Splitting modes
Oxford Limiter v2
- Peak limiting with attack, release, variable soft knee
- Enhance section to increase perceived loudness
- Recon meter shows actual rather than sampled signal
- Auto Comp fixes reconstruction errors without losing overall loudness, conforming to the industry's true peak measurement standard (ITU-R BS.1770-4)
- Audition and apply TPDF dither for 24-bit and 16-bit output word lengths
- Four variable-strength noise shaping modes for use with highly dynamic program material
- Includes library of factory presets to get you started
- Realtime auditioning and encoding with glitchless switching
- Supported Codecs: mp3, Apple AAC iTunes+ (Mac only) AAC-LC, HE-AAC, MPEG Surround, AAC-LC & HE-AAC multichannel, HD-AAC
- Select up to 5 codecs for simultaneous realtime encode
- Batch processing using dedicated Manager application
- Comprehensive metadata editing
- ABX mode for blind statistical testing
- DIFF monitoring allow you to hear effect of codec on input signal
||Electronic Delivery / eDelivery|
|Plug-In Type||Mastering Bundle
|Plug-In Format||AAX DSP / TDM / AAX Native / RTAS / AU / VST|
|Operating System||Mac / Windows|
Welcome to ScitScat Music!
Scitscat's aim is to please and have been doing just that since 1994, over 100,000 Internet and store transactions in that time.
Music is our love and we have GAS (Gear Acquisition Syndrome) just like you. We buy studios, closeouts, and other gear in quantity and pass the savings on to you, our customers and friends.
We are musicians who write, record, produce, and play live just like you! We absolutely love music.
Our gear changes on an hourly basis and so will our website, so check back often as you won’t want to miss out on some unbelievable gear! I guarantee you that you will love doing business with us! You will get the respect that you deserve! You have Our word on that.
Free Items - Please note that pictures of any Free Items on listings are intended as a generic representation of the free item(s) offered. Free items will be sent to you based on our current stock at the time of sale. We will substitute like or similar items when necessary to insure that you still get your free item(s) with your purchase.
Digital Delivery - After finalizing your order for any downloadable product, you’ll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading. Downloads are Non-Returnable Items. Download Emailed Globally.
PLEASE NOTE - Different items and manufacturers may have specific system requirements to use the product. BUYER is responsible for checking individual item specifications for compatibility with their system. We suggest you reference the manufacturers’ website(s) for this purpose.