Sonnox Oxford Elite Bundle HD-HDX Plug-In Collection Software - eDelivery
Sonnox HD-HDX Bundle includes licenses for AAX DSP, TDM, and Native Formats (AAX Native, RTAS, AU and VST Formats. The SuprEsser DS is AAX DSP Only.
The Elite Plug-In Collection from Sonnox provides seven high-quality processing and precision control plug-ins for use in mixing and general audio production on native based audio systems.
Plug-ins include the Oxford EQ and Dynamics, the Inflator for maximizing loudness, the Transient Modulator for changing the characteristics of audio material, the Oxford Reverb for creating virtual spaces, the preset-packed Oxford Limiter, and the SuprEsser for fixing problematic frequencies.
- 5-band fully parametric EQ
- Variable High-Frequency and Low-Frequency up to 36dB/Octave
- Algorithm taken directly from the Sony OXF-R3 console
- Four different EQ types in one plug-in
- Fully de-cramped HF response
- A/B switches (automatable)
- Ultra low noise and distortion
- The dynamics section from the Sony OXF-R3 console
- Separate sections for Compressor, Gate, Expander, Limiter
- 2-band side chain EQ (with audition function)
- Warmth control for extra presence and tube-like warmth
- Three different compressor types (linear and exponential curves)
- Variable soft knee compressor
- Separate 5.1 bus compressor (where supported)
- Ultra low noise and distortion
- Adds presence and tube-like warmth
- Increases perceived loudness of any material
- Provides virtual headroom above digital maximum
- Direct and band-split modes
- Accentuates or softens attacks and transients
- Brings instruments forwards or pushes them back in the mix
- Radically changes the dynamics of instruments
- Variable harmonic enhancement for extra punch
- Can have the effect of increasing or decreasing room ambience
- Gives life to dull sounding recordings without the artifacts of compression
- Extremely flexible stereo modeling reverb
- Real-time continuous control over all parameters
- Independent control of early reflections and reverb tail
- Dual independent paths for both early reflections and reverb tail function
- Each reverb path type can be used independently or in combination
- Integrated 5-band EQ based on the Oxford EQ with high and low pass filters
- More than 120 snapshots for immediate use under the headings of Dry Spaces, Ambient Effects, Vocal Reverbs, Plates, Rooms, Chambers, Halls, Churches and Foley Effects
- Limiter plug-in comprising four cascaded processes
- Enhance section to increase perceived loudness
- Reconstruction meter shows 'actual' signal rather than sampled signal
- Auto compensate feature corrects reconstruction errors without losing overall program loudness
- Attack, release and variable soft knee controls
- Comprehensive dither and noise shaping
- Includes many factory presets
- Highly featured professional De-Esser
- Linear Phase Dynamic EQ
- Transparently controls aggressive frequencies
- Automatic Level Tracking follows energy levels (no need to automate threshold)
- Large intuitive graphic display makes finding frequencies very easy
- Full Spectrum Operation (20Hz -20KHz)
- Three different 'Listen' modes
- Very easy to use
- Advanced Mode for ultimate control of the Dynamic EQ
- Many creative as well as corrective uses
- Presets provide good starting points
||Electronic Delivery / eDelivery|
|Plug-In Type||EQ, Dynamics, Reverb / Delay|
|Plug-In Format||AAX DSP / TDM / AAX Native / RTAS / AU / VST|
|Operating System||Mac / Windows|
Welcome to ScitScat Music!
Scitscat's aim is to please and have been doing just that since 1994, over 100,000 Internet and store transactions in that time.
Music is our love and we have GAS (Gear Acquisition Syndrome) just like you. We buy studios, closeouts, and other gear in quantity and pass the savings on to you, our customers and friends.
We are musicians who write, record, produce, and play live just like you! We absolutely love music.
Our gear changes on an hourly basis and so will our website, so check back often as you won’t want to miss out on some unbelievable gear! I guarantee you that you will love doing business with us! You will get the respect that you deserve! You have Our word on that.
Free Items - Please note that pictures of any Free Items on listings are intended as a generic representation of the free item(s) offered. Free items will be sent to you based on our current stock at the time of sale. We will substitute like or similar items when necessary to insure that you still get your free item(s) with your purchase.
Digital Delivery - After finalizing your order for any downloadable product, you’ll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading. Downloads are Non-Returnable Items. Download Emailed Globally.
PLEASE NOTE - Different items and manufacturers may have specific system requirements to use the product. BUYER is responsible for checking individual item specifications for compatibility with their system. We suggest you reference the manufacturers’ website(s) for this purpose.