This is an Educational Edition software. You must provide Proof of Eligibility to purchase.
Cubase Artist is focused purely on music creation and production, with a wealth of dedicated tools for composing, songwriting, recording and mixing.
Its cutting-edge audio technology was developed through decades of music software expertise, and is based on the same technologies used and appreciated by leading musicians around the world.
Cubase Artist inspires musicians from any genre with instantly accessible features, exciting instruments and effects and a next-generation mixing environment. Write songs, record band demos, create beats, realize intricate arrangements and mix your music using the acclaimed Cubase audio and mixing engine. Cubase Artist lets you simply make great music, delivering everything you need to make the magic happen.
- Award-winning 64-bit floating-point Steinberg audio engine with up to 192 kHz, flexible routing and full automatic delay compensation
- Comprehensive set of 8 outstanding instruments with over 2,600 sounds, including HALion Sonic SE 3, Groove Agent SE 5, Padshop, Retrologue 2 and LoopMash 2
- Suite of over 70 high-end audio and MIDI VST effect processors, including Pitch Correct for vocal editing, VST Amp Rack and VST Bass Amp guitar and bass tone suites, Quadrafuzz v2 and many more
- Intelligent compositional tools like Chord Track and Chord Pads for creative and playful composing of harmonic progressions and advanced voicings
- Lightning-fast multi-take comping with the dedicated lane tracks and the click-and-drag comp tool for perfect recording
- macOS 10.12/10.13
- 64-BitWindows 7/8.x/10
- Graphics card with DirectX 10 and WDDM 1.1 support
- 64-bit Intel or AMD multi-core processor (Intel i5 or faster recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- 20 GB free HD space
- 1440 x 900 display resolution (1920 x 1080 recommended)
- soft e-Licenser
- An internet connection is required for activation, account setup and personal/product registration. A download is required for the installation.
- Note: This software version does not support 32-bit plug-ins.
- ASIO compatible audio hardware recommended for low-latency performance.
- Number of audio/MIDI/instrument tracks: 64/128/32
- Physical inputs and outputs: 32
- Group Channels: 32
- FX inserts/send/return channels: 16 / 8 / 64
- VST instrument slots: 32
- Number if included MIDI/Audio effect plug-ins: 18 / 54
- Number of includedd VST instruments: 8
- Number of included instrument sounds: > 2,600
- External instruments / effects: (Yamaha Motif only)
- Professional score layout and printing: basic
- Chord Track / Chord Assistant: yes / Circle of 5ths only
- Sidechain inputs: yes
- Advanced comping: yes
- Note Expression support: yes
- Render in place: yes
- TrackVersions: yes
Welcome to ScitScat Music!
Scitscat's aim is to please and have been doing just that since 1994, over 100,000 Internet and store transactions in that time.
Music is our love and we have GAS (Gear Acquisition Syndrome) just like you. We buy studios, closeouts, and other gear in quantity and pass the savings on to you, our customers and friends.
We are musicians who write, record, produce, and play live just like you! We absolutely love music.
Our gear changes on an hourly basis and so will our website, so check back often as you won’t want to miss out on some unbelievable gear! I guarantee you that you will love doing business with us! You will get the respect that you deserve! You have Our word on that.
Free Items - Please note that pictures of any Free Items on listings are intended as a generic representation of the free item(s) offered. Free items will be sent to you based on our current stock at the time of sale. We will substitute like or similar items when necessary to insure that you still get your free item(s) with your purchase.
Digital Delivery - After finalizing your order for any downloadable product, you’ll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading. Downloads are Non-Returnable Items. Download Emailed Globally.
PLEASE NOTE - Different items and manufacturers may have specific system requirements to use the product. BUYER is responsible for checking individual item specifications for compatibility with their system. We suggest you reference the manufacturers’ website(s) for this purpose.