The C1 Studio Microphone from Studio Projects is a large-diaphragm condenser microphone, ideal for vocal or instrumental applications in project or professional studios. The mic features a large 1.06" pressure-gradient capsule along with a low-noise amplifier and transformerless output circuitry to provide clear, natural audio.
The mic has a cardioid pickup pattern to reject off-axis noise and reduce feedback. It also features 75 Hz and 150 Hz selectable high-pass filters to reduce low-frequency rumble and handling noise. Selectable -10 dB and -20 dB pads are ideal for recording extremely loud sound sources. The mic has a standard XLR connector for wide compatibility and operates on standard 48V phantom power.
Cardioid Polar Pattern
-10 dB and -20 dB Pads
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.