The Audified Synergy R1 Reverb is not yet another reverb. Its sound, its control, its look are different than any other reverb on the market. The Synergy R1's quality is based on the experience of the whole Audified team. It is a culmination of everything Audified have discovered in 20 years of work in the audio industry. Synergy R1 is a module for 500 series lunchboxes. There is no compromise in the Synergy design although it takes only a small portion of the valuable space in your studio.
The Reverb section of R1 is digital. It contains premium quality 24-bit A/D and D/A converters, 32-bit floating point DSP and true bypass function. The DSP offers seven unique hi-end reverb algorithms. They range from Room all the way up to the Tunnel algorithm. They include Hall, Long Hall, Spring or Plate. You may control Pre-delay, Decay and Colour. And the Colour parameter is incredibly powerful - not a simple filter.
The analog section contains three switchable premium saturation circuits with Germanium diodes, J-FET transistors and with discrete Op-Amp in the standard socket. You can control the analog gain and the wet/dry ratio from the device or from a connected computer. You can therefore use the R1 unit as a 100% analog saturator or a 100% digital reverb processor, if you wish (and everything else between those 2 worlds).
Modern producers tend to turn their backs to audio hardware effects. Recalling sessions is time consuming so they rather decide to sacrifice their CPU power to plug-ins. But Synergy is different. The USB connection lets you control the device from your DAW, automate it and store its settings within the session. No more papers. No more turning knobs.
FULL SW CONTROL
Control every single function of the device using software plug-ins or a standalone application. Adjust the automated parameters and they will be recorded in your DAW. It works even independently for multiple tracks, as one Synergy R1 works with many control plug-in instances.
- Powerful DSP delivering 7 algorithmic reverbs
- 3 selectable pure analog saturation circuits
- Has its own vibe like no other reverb
- Plug-in control and parameter automation
- Top quality analog components and AD/DA converters
- Designed, built and produced in the EU
- Channels: 2
- Maximum Input and Output Level: +24 dBu (balanced), < 0.01% THD
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, +0/-0.2 dB
- THD+N: -74 dB (0,02 %), 20 Hz - 20 kHz, +4 dBu
- Signal to Noise Ratio : 91 dB, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, +4 dBu
- Dynamic Range: 109 dB, +24 dBu, CCIR-2k weighted
- Crosstalk: <-84 dB, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, +4 dBu
- Power Requirements: 460 mA, ±16 V
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.