The US-1x2HR offers simple and intuitive operation, sophisticated looks, a rich assortment of software bundles, and an improved audio performance, thanks to the newly enhanced audio circuit.
Two inputs (1 mic / 1 line) / powered by USB bus power
Equipped with two inputs (1 mic / 1 line) and one USB-C port for USB bus power connection.
Natural, crisp & clear sound quality, thanks to the implemented Ultra-HDDA Mic Preamp with 192 kHz support
High resolution reproduction in the US-HR series has been pursued based on TASCAM's policy to recreate sound as close to the original as possible. Therefore, the in-house developed Ultra-HDDA mic preamp combined with a newly improved audio circuit delivers enhanced audio performance with the most transparent and low-noise sound.
Zero-latency direct monitoring function
Direct monitoring will diverge signals before sending them to the computer, resulting in smooth, in-time monitoring without any sound delay during both recordings and performances.
Create quality content with bundled software
The US-HR models come bundled with world-renowned software that will enhance the user's production workflow. At the core of music production, Steinberg's Cubase LE/Cubasis LE3 DAW is included, along IK Multimedia's Sample Tank SE, which comes free of charge with a massive 25 GB sound library encompassing more than 2,000 different musical instruments. In addition, Antares AUTO-TUNE UNLIMITED, the industry standard for pitch correction and vocal effects, is also bundled and can be used free of charge for up to 3 months.
Interface for podcasts and live streaming
The XLR mic input and the USB bus power allows the user to use this interface for both podcasts and live streaming. The loopback function allows the audio from the computer to be returned to the streaming software during live streaming with any compatible OS. The unit also supports OBS, which is widely used worldwide.
Compatible with iPad and other iOS devices
The US-1x2HR can be used as an interface for iPad and other iOS devices.
Audio interface engine
Capitalizing on experience being one of the pioneers in manufacturing USB audio interfaces, TASCAM achieved further stability with their native driver. The audio buffer size can be set starting from 4 samples (Windows only) to give the best performance to every different environment; maximizing the capability of the computer in use while creating a low-latency environment.
Robust metal casing
The US-HR models share a solid and practical design intended to withstand long hours of hard use. Its robust metal jacket not only improves its durability but, combined with dye-cast aluminum side panels, provides a sleek, eye-catching design. In addition, all models have just the right weight, so they won't move when cables are connected or disconnected.
- 2-in/2-out USB audio interface
- Supports up to 24-bit/192 kHz audio formats
- Improved TASCAM driver with selectable buffer size from 4 samples provides low-latency and stability (Windows: TASCAM native driver)
- 1 XLR input equipped with Ultra-HDDA mic preamp and +48V phantom power
- 1 TRS line/inst. Input
- RCA line L/R inputs
- RCA line L/R outputs
- 1 headphone output
- USB Type-C connection (USB C- A cable included)
- Powered by USB bus power
- Zero-latency direct monitoring
- Compatible with iPad and other iOS devices
- Extensive line-up of bundled software: Steinberg Cubase LE, Cubasis LE3; IK Multimedia Sample Tank 4 SE; Antares AUTO-TUNE UNLIMITED (available free of charge up to 3 months)
- Stereo/mono selectable loopback function (Windows, Mac, iOS, iPad OS)
- OBS support
- USB cable (Type A - Type C)
- DAW software installation guide
- DAW plug-in software installation guide set
- Owner's manual with warranty card included)
Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
Shipping Weight: 2 lbs
Shipping Dimensions: 7 x 7 x 4 in
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN): US-1X2HR
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.