Classic console design meets a passive signal path.
Introducing the Baby RAM: a boutique, passive-circuit monitor controller inspired by
classic European console designs. Baby RAM is the ultimate controller for total
transparency — a zero-compromise signal path, paired with a simplified control set
keeps both your monitors and your ears where you need them.
Baby RAM features a 4 gang, 24 step rotary switch for volume as opposed to cheaper stereo potentiometers, which means the precision of your stereo signal is perfect on every position! Baby RAM also has no insertion loss, meaning that there’s no extra coloration or signal loss at any settings.
Complex design with simplified workflow.
Baby RAM might pack a zero-compromise circuit design, but it couldn’t be any easier to use: 2 stereo -pair inputs and outputs — both balanced and ground free (unbalanced compatible) on gold plated TRS jacks, and Mute, Dim, Mono, and Volume monitoring controls make Baby RAM a breeze to work with. And with it’s passive design, it also means you have no concerns with bad power supplies, as no supply is needed! Baby RAM is built with the most cutting edge methods in manufacturing and design, without ever compromising audio quality or cutting corners — all at the Heritage headquarters in Spain.
- Classic European console design, inspired by the best master-console-sections
- No insertion loss, for the most transparent passive-design that's available
- Perfect stereo imaging, thanks to a 24-step rotary switch for a sub-tenth of a dB
- precision on every single attenuation position
- Fully passive, meaning no power supply is needed
- Two stereo-pair inputs and outputs, all balanced and ground free (unbalanced
- compatible) on gold plated TRS Jacks
- MUTE, DIM and MONO controls