The Solid State Logic SSL E Series EQ Module for API 500 Series Rack is an API 500-series "lunchbox" style rack module with circuitry from the classic SSL 4000 E Series console channel strip. This sound has been heard on countless recordings throughout the 1980s to the present.
The module features two different EQs that were found on editions of the console produced between 1981 and 1989, each with a unique response curve and tonal character. The two EQ designs include the "Black-242" and the "Brown-02". The unit includes a fully parametric LMF and HMF with Q control. Both the HF and LF sections include a bell curve option. As with many modules, the nominal input/output level is +4 dBu.
Brown Knob EQ
Black Knob EQ
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.