The EQP-200B from Summit Audio consists of 2 independent passive equalizers, based on the original Pultec program equalizer design.
The equalizer functions using 3 different sections, a low frequency attenuate and boost section, a high frequency boost section that has an adjustable bandwidth, and a high frequency attenuate section.
The equalizer has approximately a 20dB gain loss due to the nature of its design. This gain loss is overcome by a vacuum tube amplifier stage, with the equalizer circuit feeding the first stage of the amplifier. A second stage of the amplifier has a cathode follower for low output impedance, which in turn drives the discrete 990 output stage.
The tubes are operated class A with negative feedback. The power supply is all solid state and regulated. The tube heaters are D.C. operated. The unit is a hybrid processor that uses solid state technology to provide the sweet, open high end of discrete solid state devices, while the vacuum tube amplifier delivers tube "warmth" and provides the gain to overcome the inherent loss when cutting frequencies.
- 2 independent channels of equalization based on the original Pultec program equalizer design
- Switch selectable frequencies
- Passive I/O circuits
- In/out/ low frequency shelf switch
- Balanced input
- Transformerless signal path
- 990 output stage (balanced or unbalanced)
- Universal internal power supply
- Hand crafted in the USA
- Filter Type - Passive
- Number of Channels - 2
- Inputs - 2 x XLR
- Outputs - 2 x XLR
- Maximum Input Level - +23dB
- Frequency Bands
- Low Band: 20, 30, 60, 100 and 180Hz
- Mid-High Band: 1.5, 3, 5, 8, 10, 12 and 16kHz
- High Band: 5, 10, 12.5 and 20Hz
- Bandwidth - Mid-high frequency variable, dependent on boost setting
- Range (Boost/Cut) - Variable
- Maximum Output Level - +23dB
- Frequency Response - 12Hz to 45kHz, -0.5dB
- Dynamic Range - Not specified by manufacturer
- THD + Noise - 0.057%, 12Hz to 20kHz
- Power Requirements - 115 or 230VAC, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (WxDxH) - 19 x 10.5 x 3.5" (483 x 267 x 89mm)
- Weight - 18 lbs (8.2kg) shipping
- Specialties - Three 12AX7A vacuum tubes
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.