Drumatom is a novel drum processing tool that offers a fresh perspective on leakage suppression.
At its heart lies an advanced patent-pending algorithm that will scan your drum tracks, detect bleed and help you dial in as little (or as much) as you want.
The user has two separate software tools at his/her disposal: drumatom (the standalone application) and drumatom player (the plugin). The standalone application is the functional core, performing all necessary analysis of audio information and file handling. The plugin can open sessions saved by the standalone application, allowing for easy DAW integration. It should be noted that the plugin will not analyze drum tracks (it's currently simply impossible in real-time) and will load already analyzed groups instead. In short, using the standalone application is necessary to make any meaningful use of the plugin.
- Drumatom will only work with a 64-bit operating system. Minimum specs for the standalone application are as follows:
- Windows: Windows 7, 8, 10
- OSX: v10.9 and upwards
- 4GBs of RAM are the absolute minimum for operation. 8GBs or more are highly recommended.
- Drumatom supports loading of .wav and .aiff file types for both Windows and Mac. Mac users may also use .caf files.
- Bitrates: 16, 24, 32 bits
- Sampling rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 192 kHz
- Please note that drumatom does not currently support loading of files with different sample rate in the same Group (i.e we don't do any up or down sampling).
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.