Accusys ExaSAN Carry (ACCU-ExaSAN Carry)
Accusys ExaSAN Carry
ExaSAN Carry is a newly designed portable Thunderbolt 3 & PCIe 3.0 storage which is portable shockproof and extremely quiet. Not only is it perfect for post-production but it is specially made for DIT (Digital Imaging Technician) and users who need portable storage.
Whisper-quiet at less than 45dB ExaSAN Carry is perfect for colorists to place on their desktop. The new LED on/off button can help colorists to focus on their work without being disturbed by the flashing of front panel LED light. The configuration of its power module and software-controlled intelligent fan module have been improved and can be easily removed and replaced with only 2 simple steps no technician needed. In addition user can charge their notebook while editing with 60W power through Thunderbolt cable.
The newly designed disk tray positioning pin can reduce risk of damage to the disks and backplane caused by shock or vibration during transportation. The recessed handle design facilitates transportation and make it easy when user needs to stack up several storages. The original ExaSAN Carry packaging materials are compatible with the Pelican case 1510 making it easy to carry and go without the need for additional customized packaging. In the mechanical shock test when put in pelican case with EPE Gamma Carry is able to take 250G/2ms (250 gravitational acceleration per 2 milliseconds) without HDD being damaged.
ExaSAN Carry has dual Thunderbolt 3 ports and one additional PCIe 3.0 port. With it data transfer between Mac and PC becomes no sweat at all. ExaSAN Carry supports 8 SAS/SATA enterprise-grade HDDs and SSDs and can reach up to 2900 MB/s(R0 tested with Intel SSD) transfer speeds. With optional portable tray user can use the hot plug function to instantly access the SSD hard drive plug and play.
ExaSAN Carry can be more than just a DAS solution. With the world's first and only PCIe SAN switch SW16-G3 optimized scalability and large group collaborative workflows become possible.
RAID Controller Functions
- Online RAID Set Expansion and RAID Level Migration
- Online bad block data recovery and reallocation
- Online disk scrubbing with data refresh and parity
- Disk health monitoring by S.M.A.R.T
- Array Roaming and Drive Traveling
- Mirror Snapshot for fast backup and restore
- Disk Lag Proof Technology to guarantee disk timely response
- Equalization Mode to smooth the performance of sequential I/Os
- and reduce large fluctuation
- Java-based RAIDGuard X GUI
- Event log saving in text file for quick troubleshooting
- Event notification by email (SMTP)
- LED indicator for RAID & disk drives status in front
- 400W 110V~240V power supply
- 12 x 12cm Fans with Smart Fan Control feature