The AB4000 EW Antenna Booster for Active and Passive AKG Antennas from AKG is a high-performance antenna booster designed to compensate for signal loss on long antenna cable setups. It can be used with wireless receivers to compensate from 3.5 to 17.5 dB of cable attenuation.
Up to two boosters can be connected in case of extremely long cable runs. The AB4000 EW is built with a rugged, waterproof metal housing and features an in-line power LED display and cable length adjustment switches. The AB4000 EW antenna booster works with all active and passive AKG antennas such as the RA4000 B/EW, RA4000 EW, SRA2B/EW, and SRA2EW. It operates in a frequency range from 470 to 952 MHz.
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.