The Scitscat Music P120 Condenser Microphone Starter Recording Kit includes the black AKG P120 Cardioid Condenser Microphone, a 5-channel analog mixer with USB I/O, closed-back studio headphones, a tripod mic stand with a telescoping boom, one nylon pop-filter, and a balanced XLR 3-pin microphone cable. The mixer supplies 48V phantom power for microphones through the XLR input. With high SPL handling, a wide frequency response, a -20 dB pad, and a 300 Hz low-cut filter, the microphone is well suited for vocals and a variety of instruments. The supplied pop filter reduces problematic plosives and easily attaches to the mic stand. The mixer's XLR, RCA, and 1/4" inputs allow connection of mic, instrument, and line sources, while the USB I/O enables operation as an audio interface, allowing your to record to a computer. For singers, musicians, and podcasters, this kit makes setting up a home studio simple.
AKG P120 Cardioid Condenser Microphone (Black)
The black P120 from AKG is a side-address condenser microphone with a cardioid pattern designed to capture vocals, acoustic guitars, percussion, and amplified instruments in project studios, home recordings and live situations. The low-mass 0.66" gold-sputtered diaphragm delivers a clear sound with accurate details, and it is capable of handling sound-pressure levels up to 150 dB without introducing perceptible distortion.
A switchable low-cut filter at 300 Hz helps reduce rumble or wind noise, and a switchable 20 dB pad enables distortion-free recording of very loud sound sources associated with proximity miking.
The all-metal body improves rejection of RF interference so you can use the microphone near transmitter stations and along with wireless microphones.
The P120 is built to resist high temperatures and humidity. The rugged body and sturdy front grille protect it from tough handling.
- Side-address microphone with cardioid pattern and gold-sputtered diaphragm to prevent shorting to the back electrode at high sound-pressure levels
- Capable of handling sound-pressure levels up to 150 dB with no apparent distortion
- Switchable low-cut filter at 300 Hz and switchable 20 dB pad
- All-metal body for rejection of RF interference
- Sturdy front grille protects microphone from tough handling
- Built to resist high temperatures and humidity
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.