The SPR4500 IEM Bodypack Receiver (BD7) from AKG is a bodypack receiver with two matched antennas that provides a backlit display and jog control for ease of use. The SPR4500 IEM Bodypack Receiver has a frequency range of 500.1 to 530.5MHz. The SPR4500 is powered by two AA batteries and provides up to 10 hours of continuous operation so you will never have to worry about running out of power at critical times. Plus the display indicates the received signal strength and battery status along with other parameters. The auto setup function makes finding clean frequencies a cinch and the pre-programmed frequency preset groups supports 14 intermodulation-free channels. Lastly, the headphone output is a 3.5mm stereo jack connector, which has been designed to accommodate a large number of different types of low impedance earphones.
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.