ACTIVE 2-WAY NEAR FIELD PROFESSIONAL MONITORING LOUDSPEAKER
The professional monitor Alpha 50, the most compact of the line, is perfectly adapted for confined spaces.
The Alpha 50 is composed of a 5” (13cm) woofer/ midrange speaker with a Polyglass cone loaded in a large laminar port and of a 1" (25mm) aluminum inverted dome tweeter. It features a 20W amplifier for the tweeter and a 35W amplifier for the woofer, and has a frequency response of 45Hz to 22kHz (+/- 3dB).
• Low directivity: keeps the same sound throughout the room
• Damping and rigidity: neutrality, no distortion
• Tonal balance is identical at low and high volumes; low sensitivity to the wall effects
• Connect up to 2 audio sources
• Optimal acoustic integration
• Reduced power consumption
Monitoring Alpha 50
(+/- 3dB) 45Hz - 22kHz
Power 55W (35W+20W)
Maximum SPL 103dB SPL (pic @1m)
XLR balanced 10kOhms
RCA unbalanced 10kOhms
with sensitivity compensation
LF amplifier stage 35W, class AB
HF amplifier stage 20W, class AB
Activation of the monitor
After about 30 minutes
without using the monitor
By signal detection >3mV
(The voltage can not be
Connection IEC inlet and detachable power cord
Sensitivity Adjustable, 0 or +6dB
LF shelving (0 - 300Hz) Adjustable, +/-6dB
HF shelving (4.5 - 22kHz) Adjustable, +/-3dB
Power ON/OFF Switch on rear panel
power consumption < 0,5W
Indicators Power ON/OFF LED - Standby LED
Woofer 5" (13cm) drive unit - Polyglass cone
Tweeter 1" (25mm) drive unit
Aluminium inverted dome
Construction 0.6" (15mm) MDF
Finish Vinyl and Black painting
with 4 rubber pads (HxWxD) 12.3x8.7x10.2" (313 x 220 x 258mm)
Weight 16.1lb (7.3kg)
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.