Based on the legendary Fender Bassman amplifier, this amp simulation plug-in includes 6 Control knobs, Speaker Emulation with Bypass, Stereo Mode Switch and Boost Switch. The P&M American Tweed plug-in offers an incredibly realistic Fender Bassman amp sound emulation. From sparkling clean to a full crush tone, warm overdrives and even hard solo leads. Use the six effective controls to create your own Tweed amp-like sounds. The P&M American Tweed can be used as a complete guitar amplifier...
- Drive : Adds more distortion drive.
- Bass : Adds less or more low frequencies.
- Middle : Adds less or more middle frequencies.
- Treble : Adds less or more high frequencies.
- Selector BTN : Off /On Axis mic for speaker emulation.
- In : Controls the input level of the plug-in.
- Out : Controls the output level of the plug-in.
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.