Apogee's ONE is a USB 2.0 audio interface with a built-in microphone and features their award-winning sound quality. It is designed to work easily with Apple's GarageBand, Logic, Final Cut, or any Core Audio-compliant application. The implementation of the product is as elegant as it is simple to set up and operate.
There are several input options provided, and the device allows for up to two simultaneous inputs. One option is to use the built-in, omnidirectional condenser microphone, housed in a specially tuned enclosure that delivers surprisingly good results. Another option is to use the included breakout cable, which provides a 1/4" instrument (hi-Z) input and an XLR input for an external microphone. This allows for two simultaneous inputs, either the instrument signal and internal microphone, or the instrument signal and the external microphone.
The built-in microphone preamps provide a very respectable 62 dB of gain and full 48V phantom powering. Both the external microphone and instrument inputs exhibit extremely low noise and transparent signal paths, making it the ideal solution for recording or performing live with a Mac. Output is supplied by the 3.5mm (1/8") jack on the front, allowing connection to either headphones or powered speakers.
A single encoder knob provides direct access to the tuned-enclosure microphone, external microphone, or instrument selection, and to output functions for input level and volume adjustment. The unit's size makes it very travel-friendly, and when fitted with the included microphone stand mount, it becomes the ultimate portable recording solution for quickly capturing musical ideas, recording high-quality demos, rehearsals, podcasts, lectures, interviews, voice-overs, and more.
- Two analog input, two analog output, USB 2.0 interface with built-in microphone for Mac OS X, with 24-bit / 96 kHz A/D and D/A converters
- High-quality, internal, omnidirectional condenser microphone allows for true portable operation for the singer/songwriter or guitarist
- Can be used with an external microphone via a preamp input with up to 62 dB of gain
- Accepts unbalanced 1/4" high-impedance instrument signals and provides 0 dB to 45 dB of gain
- Software selectable 48V phantom power
- Line-level 1/8" stereo output for headphones or unbalanced powered monitors
- Large multi-function encoder knob for input gain control and output level control
- 4 x encoder-function LED indicators
- 3-segment LED input and output metering
- Includes Apogee's Maestro software for advanced control and low latency mixing
- Compatible with any Core Audio-compliant audio application
- Ideal interface for improving a Mac computer's output and providing studio-quality stereo output of a user's iTunes library
- Custom Apogee ASIO audio driver and PC compatible version of Maestro for controlling audio interface settings/low latency monitoring from computers utilizing Windows 10 operating systems
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.