CHROMAPHONE 3 ACOUSTIC OBJECT SYNTHESIZERChromaphone strikes with full dynamics, acoustic sharpness and precision.
Chromaphone 3 is a two-voice synthesizer based on eight physically modeled acoustic resonators. This versatile instrument provides a delightful mixture of real-life presence and distinctive timbres that can't be found anywhere else. Chromaphone 3 ships with 1000+ presets taking full advantage of its state-of-the-art acoustic object synthesis.
- Two-part multitimbral, stacked or split
- Top-notch analog modules and clever synth architecture
- Four performance macros per layer that respond to user-defined MIDI controls
- Factory library comprising more than a 1,000 sounds by top sound designers
- Optional expansion packs, for further creativity!
AAS has streamlined Chromaphone and brought it to a whole new level.
NEW Home View: With macros mapped to key sound characteristics (modulation, timbre, envelope, and effect), the Home View presents a distraction free and laidback browsing and tweaking experience.
NEW Two-Voice Multitimbral: Chromaphone 3 combines two independent timbres, stacked or split, to create performance-friendly, texture-rich, and spacious sounds that are sure to leave a lasting sonic impression.
NEW Factory Library: Chromaphone 3 ships with a completely new factory library of 420 sounds created by top sound designers such as Michel Basque, Christian Halten, Jerry Kovarsky, Christian Laffitte, Niall McCallum, Adam Pietruszko, Daniel Stawczyk, Sean Divine, and Venus Theory. This incredible team made the most of the latest Chromaphone 3 innovations, and it's with great pride that AAS presents these new signature sounds.
REMASTERED Chromaphone 2 Library: A long and fastidious process of fine-tuning went down at AAS's headquarters. Each and every sound of the now legacy Chromaphone 2 library was reexamined by every AAS team member. Each sound now boasts a consistent gain-stage, unity-gain effects, better dynamics, and compelling real-time sound transformation assignments to take advantage of the new features of Chromaphone 3. All in all, these remastered patches add an extra 676 polished sounds to Chromaphone 3's stock library.
NEW Browser: With organizational views for Packs, Sounds, Categories, and Creators, Chromaphone 3's brand-new browser offers an efficient way to narrow down the sounds you're looking for.
NEW Macros: Chromaphone 3 now boasts four performance macros per layer that respond to user-defined MIDI controls. Each and every sound features modulation, timbre, envelope, and effect morphing assignments that can be played in real time for enhanced expressivity and sonic dimension.
IMPROVED Microtonal tunings via Scala scale files: Chromaphone 3 now supports the Scala scale file format as well as reference note frequency tuning for microtonal music making.
COMPATIBLE with Chromaphone 2 sounds: Simply copy Chromaphone 2 banks into Chromaphone 3's packs folder to convert them.
EXPANDED Multi-Effects Module: Chromaphone 3's multi-effects module now sports reverb, equalizer, compressor, tremolo, and guitar amplifier processors for even more tone shaping options. Furthermore, the five effect slots can be re-arranged in any order.
- Standalone operation for quick jams and experimentations
- Real-time control over any parameters via your MIDI controller knobs, faders, and switches
- MIDI clock, tap, and host tempo synchronization for effects and modulations
- Relaxed editing with unlimited undo/redo capability
- Sound manipulation at the source core
- Presets load in a flash
- Super smooth dynamics—no velocity layers!
- Small memory footprint—less than 256 MB of RAM per instance
- Installs in less than a minute
WINDOWS · MAC OS X · 32-/64-BIT
VST · AU · RTAS · AAX NATIVE · NKS · STANDALONE
Chromaphone 3 is compatible with nearly all DAWs.
- Ableton Live
- Apple GarageBand
- Apple Logic Pro
- Apple MainStage
- Avid Pro Tools
- Bitwig Bitwig Studio
- Cakewalk by BandLab
- Cuckos Reaper
- Image-Line FL Studio
- MOTU Digital Performer
- Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol
- Native Instruments Maschine
- Presonus Studio One
- Propellerhead Reason
- Steinberg Cubase
- Mac OS X 10.7 or later
- Intel Core processor or later
- 512 MB of RAM
- 70 MB of free hard drive space
- Windows 7 32‑/64‑bit or later
- Intel Core or equivalent processor
- 512 MB of RAM
- 70 MB of free hard drive space
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.