Applied Acoustics Systems Pivotal is an Ultra Analog VA-2-powered sound bank created by sound designer Daniel Stawczyk. Well suited for EDM, pop productions, or cinematic soundtracks, it offers 158 versatile presets covering all the classic categories including arpeggios, basses, leads, synths, effects, and more.
The collection can also be used with the included AAS Player plug-in.
- Sound bank for the Ultra Analog VA-2 analog synthesizer (available separately)
- Created by sound designer Daniel Stawczyk
- 158 presets with focused and upfront sounds, to help spark new ideas
- Patches can also be accessed and played via the included AAS Player plug-in (Mac/Windows, VST, AU, AAX, RTAS, NKS, standalone)
- 17 x Arpeggiators
- 15 x Bass arpeggiators
- 23 x Basses
- 20 x Percussions
- 37 x Leads
- 35 x Polysynths
- 11 x Effects
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.