The white Arturia KeyLab 88 MkII is a universal MIDI controller and software package that includes an 88-note keyboard with a premium Fatar hammer-action keybed, aftertouch, a clickable encoder, 9 additional encoders, 9 sliders, 16 RGB-backlit touch and pressure sensitive pads, 6 transport control switches, 4 command switches, a modulation wheel, and a pitchbend wheel. The system is designed to provide 1:1 control of the included Analog Lab software, Ableton Live Lite, Piano-V, Wurli-V, and Vox Continental-V virtual instrument software, as well as any MIDI controllable plug-in or DAW. It can be customized to other software using the downloadable MIDI Control Center software. What's more, the KeyLab MkII offers seamless control well beyond standard MIDI, allowing you to control your DAW software on any platform, and it includes several overlays to help you quickly change between applications. The controller is a Class-Compliant USB device that works straight out of the box with Mac and Windows.
The controller includes three buttons for switching modes, allowing you to quickly change between Analog Lab mode, DAW mode, and a User mode for creating custom maps to control MIDI hardware or software instruments and plug-ins. The Analog Lab mode allows you to control all elements in Analog Lab without having to reach for your mouse. The software includes over 6500 TAE-powered preset sounds from Arturia's award winning V-Collection. With the KeyLab 88 MkII, you can navigate through presets as well as create and save your own. The keyboard can be split or layered to help create new sounds. All included software is compatible with major DAWs including Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, FL Studio, Bitwig, Cubase, Ableton Live, Digital Performer, Studio One, and more. The KeyLab 88 MkII ships with a USB cable and an anti-ground loop adapter, and a removeable iPad sheet music stand.
- Software Specifications:
- Includes Analog Lab software with 6500 synth sounds
- Includes Ableton Live Lite
- Includes Piano V
- Includes Wulri-V
- Includes Vox Continental-V
- Hardware Specifications:
- 88-note premium hammer-action keybed with aftertouch (Fatar TP100LR)
- 16 RGB backlit performance pads
- Control bank with 9 faders and 9 rotary knobs
- Control analog synthesizers and modular equipment with 4 CV outputs plus 1 CV input
- 5 control pedal inputs including: expression, sustain, and three assignable auxiliary pedal inputs
- Seamless integration with all Arturia software instruments
- Presets for multiple DAWs, with magnetic overlays for controls
- Perfect Analog Lab integration:
- Select sounds, browse presets, switch parts, smart-assign controls
- Standalone or plug-in operation: VST, VST3, AU, AAX
- Over 6500 TAE-powered preset sounds from Arturia’s award-winning V-collection
- Ableton Live Lite: Record, layer, and edit your sounds to create a finished song
- Piano V: Twelve different world-class pianos meticulously crafted using our critically acclaimed modeling technology
- Wurli-V: Physical modeling of the classic Wurlitzer 200A electric piano with 11 stompbox effects and four guitar amplifiers
- VOX Continental-V: Physical modeling of the VOX Continental 300 with added models of the rare Jennings J70, classic stompbox effects, modeled guitar amps, and rotary speaker outputs for vintage live sound
- Compatible with All Major Digital Audio Workstations (DAWs): Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, FL Studio, Bitwig, Cubase, Ableton Live, Digital Performer, Studio One
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.