Pigments 3 is a state-of-the-art software instrument that gives you the power of every shade of synthesis. With colorful sound engines, effortless modulation, professional utilities, and studio-grade FX, explore an infinite spectrum of sound.
What’s new in Pigments 3
Pigments has evolved to be bigger, bolder, and more versatile than ever, blurring the lines between timbres and pushing sound design into vivid new territory.
An infinite spectrum of sound
Pigments 3 raises the bar for VST instruments, surpassing the capabilities of premium hardware synths and plugins alike, making your wildest sonic fantasy a full-color reality. Effortlessly build, animate, customize, and refine complex patches unlike anything you’ve ever heard.
• Sound Engines - Combine any 2 out of 4 sound engines for your own custom timbres
• Utility Engine - An extra oscillator & up to 2 layers of sampled noise for sonic depth
• Dual filters - Choose any 2 out of 10 filter types, with advanced routing
• Professional FX - Enjoy 18 stunning FX algorithms, from vintage to cutting-edge
• Massive modulation - Modulate anything with anything, with a simple click-and-drag
• Powerful sequencing - Sequence & arpeggiate with advanced randomization, scale quantization, and polyrhythms
• Easy-to-use interface - Color-coded 3-panel design with real-time visual feedback
• Preset library - 1200 presets, spanning every genre, crafted by elite sound designers and producers
WINDOWS: Win 8.1+ (64bit) PC: 4 GB RAM; 2.5 GHz CPU. 2GB free hard disk space OpenGL 2.0 compatible GPU
MAC: 10.13+: 4 GB RAM; 2.5 GHz CPU.
2GB free hard disk space
OpenGL 2.0 compatible GPU
Works in Standalone, VST, AAX, Audio Unit.
• Two engines in parallel with a choice of:
◦ Virtual Analog triple osc engine
◦ Complex Wavetable engine (including over 160 wavetables)
◦ Sample & Granular engine (including sample library)
◦ Harmonic Oscillator additive engine
• Third Utility engine
◦ Analog-style oscillator layer with 5 waveforms and 6-octave range
◦ Dual noise sample players with built-in sample library
• Visual interface with color-coded modules and graphical feedback
• Dual filters with continuous series/parallel routing
◦ Classic filter types from V Collection instruments
◦ Modern filter types
• Powerful FX section
◦ Insert or Send routing
◦ Modulable parameters
◦ 18 FX algorithms, from vintage to cutting-edge
• Advanced modulation system
◦ Graphical editing, source-based or destination-based.
◦ Envelopes, LFOs, Function generators, Random src, ...
• Extensive, ever-growing library of 1200 presets
• Polyrhythmic Sequencer and Arpeggiator
◦ Create complex, custom and evolving sequences/arps
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.