The electronic download of Buchla Easel V License from Arturia is a software emulation of Don Buchla's iconic instrument that helped define experimental West Coast modular synthesis in the early 1970s. It can be used by producers, sound engineers, and artists on Mac and Windows computers, to capture a taste of harmonically rich, classic tone in your DAW and music programs.
Featuring a modulation oscillator, a complex main sound generator oscillator, and dual low-pass gates, the instrument delivers an authentic replica of the sound sources and signal processing that brought a different perspective to the world of analog synthesis. The Buchla Easel V plugin delivers a cornucopia of unique modulation methods, which let you shape new sounds and bring driving motion to your music.
- A component-level model of the Buchla Music Easel
- Complex and modulation oscillators, dual low-pass gates, output section with spring reverb modeling
- Modulation sources reproduced: 5-step sequencer, envelope generator, pulser
- Semi-modular architecture, color-coded routing and cables
- Enhanced functionalities, synchronizable pulser and clock, oscillators quantization
- Left-hand modulation sources to create multipoint envelopes and LFOs. Add randomness and smoothing to the modulation
- Right-hand step-sequencer module
- Gravity XY modulation source. Control the sound with the movement of a projectile flying among planets and worm holes
- 10 effects, phaser, flanger, chorus, overdrive, delay, and more
- Control on the Vactrol modeling for fast, medium, or slow response
- Up to 4-voices of polyphony
- 256 factory presets