The Audient iD22 is high-performance 10x14 USB audio interface designed to simplify the recording process while delivering the audio performance of a large-format console and digital I/O expandability in a compact and elegant desktop package, making it ideal for musicians, producers, voiceover artists, and more.
The iD22 provides a pair of Audient Class-A console mic preamps, 24-bit / 96 kHz Burr-Brown AD/DA converters, console-style monitor control, and the revolutionary ScrollControl, which can be used to control anything your mouse pointer hovers over. Additionally, it features a JFET DI instrument input, TOSLINK optical ports for digital input/output expansion, and independent speaker and headphone outputs.
Each analog input channel offers switchable phantom power, polarity, a -10 dB pad, and a high-pass filter—valuable tools for optimizing the sound quality of your analog sources on the way into your DAW. The iD22 is supplied with a 12 VDC power supply, which is required to drive the 30V rails of the analog circuitry.
- 2-input / 6-output high-performance Burr-Brown AD/DA converters
- Two Class-A Audient console mic preamplifiers
- One discrete JFET instrument Input
- All-analog circuitry runs on ±15V (30V rails) and provides high headroom
- Balanced 1/4" stereo outputs for hooking up two sets of speakers
- Independent Class-AB headphone output
- Full monitor control functionality (software controlled)
- Two balanced inserts
- TOSLINK optical input and output (ADAT or S/PDIF) for expandability
- Switchable +48V phantom power, -10 pad, polarity, and high-pass filter per analog input channel
- Low-latency DSP mixer
- iD ScrollControl mode
- All-metal enclosure
- USB 2.0 host connectivity
- Includes required 12 VDC power supply
- 24-bit / 96 kHz
- Includes plug-ins and software with ARC
With two sets of balanced 1/4" stereo speaker outputs and a 1/4" headphone output, you can conveniently monitor through your favorite headphones and active monitors.
The iD22 features a TOSLINK optical output for sending two channels of S/PDIF or up to eight channels of ADAT to an external mixer, a multichannel D/A converter, or a headphone distribution system.
When not using the virtual scroll wheel, the iD button can be assigned to control the unit's monitoring features such as dim, polarity reverse, mono sum, talkback, and more.