Turning a Vision into a Reality
3-channel guitar software amplifier & cabinet including chorus & delay effects
As an experienced musician, mixing and mastering engineer, and programmer, Martin Linda exactly knows how he wants his guitars to sound to fit any particular mix no matter the genre. Being a long time user of various amp sims and cab impulses, one day, he started programming his dream machine of a virtual amp to create an amplifier plug-in widely usable across many rock & metal subgenres. Since then, many moons have passed, and by working in close collaboration with Audified's team of product designers and programmers, they together have made his vision into a total amp sim monster!
This uniquely sounding and unbelievably versatile virtual amp will give you control over a vast tonal palette. Its variability is mind-blowing.
RockStack is a three-channel amplifier plug-in software with an independently switchable effects section and a continuously blendable cabinet impulse section. Equipped with extensive tone-shaping options such as Pre and Post gain EQ and additional Tight, Fat, Body contours, the tonal possibilities of this amp are virtually endless. On top of that, the effects section consists of independently engageable Multi-stage chorus and Delay processing.
Created in collaboration with Linda Audio, this virtual amp is your complete virtual rig, featuring powerful pre-gain & post-gain tone-shaping and mix-ready guitar tones.
- Three-Channel Amp - RockStack delivers three distinctively different voicings - Clean, Rock, & Metal. Each of them has its specific colour and gain structure, and it can be tailored to taste by all given controls of the amplifier.
- Tone-Gain-Tone - The difference between EQ shaping before and after a gain stage is gigantic. RockStack gives you both options. Use the Pre EQ controls to push the gain stage more in a particular frequency range, and then use the Post EQ to finalize the amp's sound making it more mix ready.
- Tight, Fat, Body - Use the Tight to make both the low end and gain structure more focused. Use Fat to get a fuller lower-midrange response. And use Body to make the amp push more aggressively in the higher midrange.
- Bright Switches - The three-stage multi-switch accentuates higher frequencies dynamically. Both active positions are sensitive to the input signal level. Bright I is more focused on the higher midrange, while Bright II emphasizes even higher frequencies along with little bass as well.
- Rack Effects - The Chorus can be placed pre or post the gain stages, and it has two switchable modes. The Delay is placed after the gain stages, and it delivers anything from clean and precise digital delay to degraded and clipped repeats typical of analogue delays of yesteryear.
- Blendable Cabinets - RockStack features two cab impulses - A & B, between which you can blend smoothly. The cabinet section can be switched off, too, in case you wish to pair RockStack with impulses of your own choice.
- Noise Gate - The solution to keeping your sound noise-free even with higher amounts of gain. It is useful, particularly when pushing Rock and Metal channels into high saturation. When playing Clean or with lower gain sounds, you better turn it off to get maximum dynamics and retain attack information.
- Independent Modules - Amp, Effects, and Cabinet sections can be separately switched off or used on its own.
Many amp sims aim to simulate exact hardware models made by specific manufacturers. They take an already existing design and recreate it in the software domain. By contrast, RockStack is tuned by an experienced producer's ear rather than derived from an existing scheme. It gives you tools to create your own mix ready rock & metal sounds instead of copying anything already existing.
OS X 10.11 - Mac OS X 10.15 (64-bit only)
AAX 64bit, AU 64bit, VST3 64bit
Windows 7 - Windows 10 (32/64-Bit)
AAX 64bit, VST3 32/64bit
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.