The AVA Multiband Compressor is the latest implementation of Harrison’s renowned Multiband Compression algorithm, as used in ultra high-end post & film facilities worldwide. Now in the fourth generation, the Harrison Multiband Compression algorithm has been continuously tweaked by their customers in high-end music, film, broadcast, and video-post production. Harrison’s reputation for "True Analog In-The-Box" sound is due to our unique development heritage: they first created an analog console processor and then converted the processor to digital while retaining the sound and character of the original analog console.
- Intelligent algorithm requires minimal effort to get excellent results
- "Sidechain" key input with dedicated sidechain EQ
- RTA analyzer display helps the user locate problem frequency ranges
- Multi channel linking capable for surround ( on supported AAX, AU, VST3 hosts )
- "Auto Solo" features help dial in the desired frequency ranges while making changes
- No latency processing: suitable for live use
- "Expand" mode provides an additional creative effect
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.