BAE Audio 1032 Mic Preamp/Equalizer Stereo Pair 19" Rack + Power Supply
This unit does not come with a Power Supply.
The BAE 1032 Mic Pre / EQ combines the classic preamps of the 1073 with the classic EQ section of the 1081. It's specifically designed for people loved the EQ portion of the 1081 but wanted an amplifier that was class A.
Along with the passive inductor high-pass filter, the 4-band equalizer provides greater coverage. The high-mid and low-mid frequencies overlap for flexibility in correcting problem frequencies. The 1032 also provides a more comprehensive high frequency shelf up to 24kHz for extended high frequency correction without compromising the midrange.
The BAE 1032 uses the same high quality components and manufacturing techniques used in other BAE modules featuring the same Class A transformer-coupled circuits and same modular cards for long-term serviceability. Like all BAE gear, the 1032 is completely hand-wired in the US using Carnhill (St. Ives) transformers.
BAE 1032 Features
- Inspired by the 1081 EQ points using the same inductor specifications.
- Class A transformer-coupled.
- Hand wired, all discrete using modular cards.
- 4-band with HPF.
- Low and High Mid-band overlapping frequencies.
- Extended selection for high frequency shelving.
- High quality Swiss made Elma® rotary switches.