The 16 HP Behringer 112 Dual VCO is an authentic reproduction based on the original Roland System 100M circuitry in Eurorack form. Each independent VCO offers two outputs, octave range, pitch, oscillator sync, and three CV modulation inputs with dedicated level controls.
Each VCO features pulse-width-modulation (PWM) inputs with a CV attenuator and a manual modulation control that sets the ratio between the upper and lower portions of the pulse wave. The Strong/Weak switch determines the accuracy of synchronization. Strong synchronizes the VCO to the input frequency, while the weak sync latches to the nearest harmonic frequency, providing a wide pallet of unusual wave form possibilities. The 112 includes four rack screws and a ribbon cable to connect to a Eurorack modular power supply (sold separately).
- Dual VCO module from the 80s
- Authentic reproduction of original System 100M circuitry
- Each VCO features 2 outputs with switchable waveforms
- Select from triangle, sawtooth, and square waves
- Square wave offers pulse-width modulation (PWM) with a CV attenuator and manual control
- Octave range and pitch controls
- Sync input and output
- Strong/Weak sync input for powerful waveform sync and inspiring sounds
- 3 CV inputs with dedicated level control knobs
- 16 HP
- Power: 90 mA 12 V, 70 mA -12 V
- Includes ribbon power cable and four screws for installation
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.