The Behringer 140 Dual Envelope/LFO is an authentic reproduction based on the original Roland System 100M circuitry in Eurorack form. The module features two independent voltage-controlled envelopes and a single low-frequency oscillator (LFO) in a single Eurorack module. Each independent envelope offers a parameter slider for attack, decay, sustain, and release (ADSR) and includes two standard outputs and one inverse output. Each envelope generator comes with a Manual Gate that you can press and hold to start the envelope cycle.
The LFO features 5 selectable waveforms: sine, triangle, square, ramp and saw tooth. The Frequency Range switch sets the oscillating frequency of the LFO along with the Frequency and Delay sliders for unparalleled flexibility. Connecting an external trigger can work with the Delay control to phase lock the LFO to your keyboard playing. The 140 includes four rack screws and a ribbon cable to connect to a Eurorack modular power supply (sold separately).
- Legendary Dual Envelope/LFO module from the 80's
- Authentic reproduction of original System 100M circuitry
- 2 independent ADSR envelope generators controllable via external gate or manual triggering
- LFO features 5 waveforms: sine, triangle, square, ramp, and saw tooth
- Frequency, delay, and range controls plus external sync input for maximum LFO flexibility
- External trigger switch lets you phase lock the LFO to your keyboard playing
- 2 LFO outputs can be switched between x1/10 or x1 level
- 3 envelope outputs (2 normal, 1 inverted)
- 15 controls and switches give you real-time access to all important parameters
- 16 HP
- Power: 50 mA 12 V, 50 mA -12 V
- Includes ribbon power cable and four mounting screws
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.